Reviews for Militia
lindserly chapter 5 . 10/25/2005
ohh a trilogy, how interesting!

miltia was jealous, how cute.

update soon.
lindserly chapter 4 . 10/25/2005
awesome update. sad about her mom. but now they have one necklace! i dunno if this will play a part but it was kinda stupid of them to leave that piece of paper there.
B. S. Armstrong chapter 5 . 10/21/2005
I've really enjoyed the story so far. I'm also happy to hear it will be a trilogy. All I can say is keep up the good work and keep writing!
lindserly chapter 3 . 9/29/2005
man all that stuff in your a/n just went right over my head. if i ever get confused i'll come back and read it though.

so i finally read the revised stuff. and i like it.

i'm in complete shock at the ending... for some reason i didnt see that coming.

i love zane, i hope you develop him more.

i liked the part with the teacher yelling about how they were supposed to be enemies. comical.

well ihope you continue to update... both stories.
lindserly chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
ack, i feel awful. sorry it took me so damn long to read this. there are changes here, aren't there? or maybe it's just been so long that i forget. but i'm sure that last line wasn't there before, quite an impact it made too.

it's very rare that i read/like these kinds of stories- i'm usually strictly a straight laced romance/humour kind of reader, although there are always exceptions. and this is one of those exceptions.

i don't know why other people aren't reviewing you. if i can read this out of my element and love it... i assume other people would love it as well, if they read it.

i really hope you continue with the story. it intrigues me muchly.

you should keep going with or without reviewers.

they will come eventually, believe me.

i went chapters with no reviews for njas at one point, quite discouraging it was, as much as i love the story. but now i'm happy with my handful of regular reviewers (including you).

please keep writing this story! at least i'm reading it, right? :)
lindserly chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
I hope you are going to write this full-length :)