Reviews for Rhapsody
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
that is really cool, very good way to describe it. "I heard reality is a bitch," sounds like the truth to me!
AllyCred chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Well with me i have to say my heaven lasts for around 3 minutes and 50 seconds in the form of Simple Plan's "Perfect World"...but you are so right with this poem...so much is said and i bet everyone can relate to every single word...well done...i love it. lots of love AllyCred
Moonjava chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Well, this is kind of neat. Describing what it feels to be listing to music. I like the flow of the poem.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
your poetry seems very modern, in a sense.(if that makes sense)

different. about objects instead of beings. of course, not always.

and for a word, music is one of my only passions, nice poem.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Nice! I love it...I totally agree. Great job!
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
The music of this vibrates within my soul
Cindy Moon chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Most excellent portrayal of a 21st centuary euphoria.-Cindy Moon *)
lookingwest chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
hey, i like this...i've got to get me an ipod mini one of these days.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
cute rhyming, as always add-san. the poem is beautifully done and really quite nice. though the italics annoyed me a tad it was much better then using bold. I liked it, the poem is very nicely done and I have little to no complaint on it.

* noelle
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
aw... sweet and true music is but the heaven you live in your own fantasies Great job

keep writing!
Purified Angel chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Hey, the poems pretty good, very good visuals P. nice job Arcane
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
ah ha! we covered all this in eng class for 6hrs! shit was such a long class! made me wanna die! nice poem tho, cute rhyming
Aku no Otaku chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
I don't get it, man ;; My brain is functioning very slow right now. I'll wait til the power gets back up and read it a few times, I'll probably get it by then ;; I think...
Cursed-Destiny chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Really good, I loved how you added the specific-ness of "3 minutes and 42 seconds" without breaking the flow of the poem.
Unknown Unnamed chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Wow. I really enjoyed this piece. The part about the rhapsody lasting for only 3 minutes and 42 seconds was really cool. I love how specific you were without losing any of the imaginative or poetic feel. Great job!