Reviews for love child
rage of aquarius chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Since you were so kind to review my things, I became curious about yours, and here I am. Ye gods, morbid indeed. I absolutely love it. Especially "the bitch-the humanistic feline-the mother," which to me kind of covers the "antagonistic hatred" with the bitch, the humanistic feline as part of some sarcasm, and the mother in stark contrast to the death and abortion going on all around. It's so creepy it's going on my favorites.
TheLOVE TheHATE chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
i like this a lot, i love the word choices that you use and how it puts your view on abortion without actually having to give it, it makes abortion and it gives view to what abortion really does.
AeonEye chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
It's an honest poem, sparing the reader no details in this prose you've conjured. Very frank and graphic. A very well written poem.
poet tree chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
I love it.
ambiguityy chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
this made me shiver - you portray the suffering and the wretched irony of it very well.
Faithiny chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
I love the emotion you've poured into this while still keeping an almost factual standby. Sickly sweet excellence. Very well done.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
eerily fascinating. the imagery is so dark and morbid, twisted so. the poem is raw, powerful and frightening. and it scares me that I love a great deal of it!

* noelle
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Obviously bias pov but good. Maybe so overdone it's obscenely laughable. maybe.
myno chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
horrendous imagery- powerful poetry and yet so difficult to read because it hurts.
addie pray chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
I love this morbid little pill. She dies with a bitterbitter taste on her tongue & a corpse decaying within the debauchery. That line is fantastic. Loved all the animal refrences in this - it's so gorgeous.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Wow powerful and cutting with such force!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
awesomely written.. very powerful
Rozlin chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
wow... that was awesome. yet so sad.
Peter Pan Died chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Woah. Reminds of something from one of Kyo's poem books. In any case, I love it. I actually don't know what to say and thus shouldn't leave a review at all...but...(gapes) It's gorgeous.
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
As dark and . . . gloomy as it is, I like it. Great word choice.