Reviews for Public Displays Of Affection
Salkiethia chapter 27 . 5/21/2007
I'm really looking forward to another chapter coming out. I stumbled across this quite by accident, but it's quite fantastic. I like your style.
merrymowmow chapter 27 . 2/16/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update.
beloved18 chapter 8 . 1/13/2007
i like it
paputsza chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
here i must say...

not enough gay guys do pda

i see straights and lesbians everyday

but not enough of these exabitionists are gay

0.o I don't know it just came out rythming. Why let a good thing go to waste. But one can only dream, right. The point is I'd be a much happier girl if there was more gay pda.
ShadowGal chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Very amusing voice for the character-it really hooks you into reading further.
ddz008 chapter 28 . 5/13/2006
Well, at least you're back with an update even if it's a little one XDFunny chapter... he is so mean to terry.
Casey chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
I just started to read this and I was reading it out loud in a whispery voice that you hear in the beginning of movies. Oh yeah. I was all "Yess, can you feel the power?" and I was all like "Noo" for no reason. Great talking to ya.
xanthofile chapter 28 . 5/6/2006
blaine's constant ramblings intermixed with exclaitions and all that make me feel sleepy. oh wait, i was sleepy to begin with. yeah. *laughs*

'bout time you updated, yo!
ShadesWithLove chapter 28 . 5/5/2006
He's still not over geting "rape" by a metal pole? Nice.
NOTPOSTING chapter 28 . 5/5/2006
of course I am enjoying what you have up so far. I enjoy all of your works! Update soon!
NOTPOSTING chapter 27 . 4/27/2006
I thought you had written more than this, to tell you the truth. I was surprised to see only this much written, but it's just a matter of tmie that you'll be writing again. Update soon!
Ubiquitous Muffin Smuggler chapter 27 . 3/21/2006
Wow..! I can't wait to see what happens to Adam and Zimmer..when I was reading your fic I was a bit confused with the chapters in italics and the skip of the chapter when Blaine thinks Zimmer raped him? I'm sorry I don't get your format of the story!
sono spiacente chapter 27 . 3/13/2006
I feel like marrying is amazing.
Gagging Angel chapter 27 . 2/20/2006
People DID something! A most action-filled, joy-ridden chapter. I want a hot bartender. I want THIS hot bartender. And Zimmer. Lovely work!

I'm glad that my name gives dirty thoughts...just means that it's doing its job.
frizzy chapter 27 . 2/11/2006
An interesting fic which I enjoyed reading so far. Update again when you can - can't wait to read more!
242 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »