Reviews for Straight to You
katupatu chapter 9 . 12/1/2009
I love it!
unspecified chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
wow. this story is just like my life...im crying right now. thank you so much for writing it...

wite on!

bekah
null acount delete chapter 13 . 4/21/2005
so... you ever gonna update again? I miss this story.
zaralinda chapter 14 . 6/22/2003
I really like the story, but I think you're kind of Mary Sue-ing Jason. He's almost too perfect. I'd recommend some angst or some pented up anger. E-mail me when you update!
DrenchedinWine chapter 14 . 6/4/2003
i like your story a lot! its very sweet. but a tad melodramatic with all the crying and all. but its still very sweet, i like your characters a lot. and i really want you to update, but...i also see that you havent updated in perhaps 2 years, so i won't getmy hopes up lol. but please do anyway! great job, keep it up! :)
LazyDaze06 chapter 14 . 1/16/2003
this is a good story. really emotional. hope u date soon.
Holly chapter 14 . 11/21/2002
Ohmy god iw ill killu if u dont update soon! ur story is soo good! is it over or something?

u havnt updated for a long tme and this story is onmy favorites list.. i cant belive

u are making wait this long? i hope u still update htis story and continue it..

it just gets better and better..ive got all myf reinds reading it with me.. they love it too!

Love, Holly!
Chip chapter 14 . 7/16/2002
More? soon? PLEASE? *begs*
Angel X chapter 14 . 7/15/2002
Hello, when are you going to update? You're keeping me (and everyone else) in suspense! It's been ages since you updated! Hurry up! ))
jessantu16 chapter 14 . 6/18/2002
Just a thought...WHEN THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE? THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FICS I HAVE READ AND YOU'RE NOT GOING TO CONTINUE IT? (Runs out of the room, then comes back) Seriously though, are you ever going to update it? I want to see what happens.
null acount delete chapter 14 . 1/13/2002
AHHHH! I finally found the story! I couldn't remember who you were, so it took me forever! But ah! you have two new chapters? This is so good! Love the new stuff, and I'm waiting for more!

~koa
devi5 chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
Oh dear lord... what is that doing in here? It should be in stores already! Is that all there is? I'd love to see what happens to her dad, and Amy and Jason (relationshippy wise cuz there surely is potential there). I'm not American, so I don't know how things work over there, thus some things seemed a little unlikely to me, which is okay cuz it's fiction, just like you said. The plot was excellent and the characters... I loved it! What else is there to say?
Krissy chapter 14 . 12/22/2001
IT WAS WONDERFUL! IS IT FINISHED? OMG! THAT'S GREAT! SOMEBODY E-MAIL ME AND TELL ME IF IT'S DONE!
Liz Parker3 chapter 14 . 12/16/2001
I'm glad you finally posted a new part. I'm really enjoying this story.
Laural chapter 14 . 12/13/2001
WOW! You gotta update, and keep the story goin! I can't live without knowing what happens!

Pleeeeeeeze! Write more! I like!
67 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »