Reviews for The Silence in Neon Colors
t h e m u s h r o o m chapter 3 . 3/2/2006
Yahoo! A new story! Yay! O.o But I still want Charades, got it? XD Anyway, love this story and I don't normally like fics like this, with real famous people actually incorporated, but yeah, I like this one. XD I like how you gave them a back story, too. _

Keep writing,Happy Trails Sire,me
Lightning Storm chapter 5 . 2/28/2006
I really liked this chapter, and I'm glad you didn't put her with Pierre too soon. Her with David is good right now. Update soon
essence-of-insanity chapter 5 . 2/28/2006
that was so great! keep it up!
essence-of-insanity chapter 4 . 2/5/2006
no! you havent updated in like... forever! 7 months! please finish this story!
Lightning Storm chapter 4 . 7/24/2005
I liked this chapter, and I can't wait for all the drama in the next one. Update soon.
Troq chapter 3 . 7/8/2005
Hey, this is really good! As soon as I saw the words 'Simple Plan' I had to read it. Poor Becky. I hope she ends up with Pierre! .
playing.with.scissors chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
this is so good. i love simple plan. i've never read band fics before, but this is a good one to start with! rock on
Lightning Storm chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
I really like this chapter a lot. PLease update soon.
ThienAnh chapter 3 . 7/5/2005
Muahaha! I was specially mentioned! I feel special. (I am pleased by simple things)Drama! Me likey drama! I can't wait till the next chapter. And this chapter does have some point. I mean, it's sort of like a future recap!
daylatefriend chapter 2 . 6/27/2005
another great story about the sexy SP! haha. update soon and the other story too. haha. they're awesome! 8]
ThienAnh chapter 2 . 6/27/2005
This chapter was totally long enough! I could never write anything that long. And yeah, I think that every word is spelled right. Keep up the writing and the good work. Oh and just so you know, Pierre does have brown eyes...
Morphine Season chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Well, you've intrigued me with your description and all. So, go ahead and update. I'll be waiting.