Reviews for I'm The Nanny
Blood Zephyr chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Ok, I'm going to be blunt. Your typos and bad grammar makes it difficult to enjoy this story, regardless of the interesting plot line... Are you aware of a thing called a "Beta"? Cuz you could really benefit from one... Though it's not difficult to read through a chapter yourself, and edit it before posting. I mean honestly, it's a requirement in any Language Arts/ English class... Not to mention, common sense...
danni-loves-too-reid chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
lol i lik it but wasnt it her purin the juice alittle dramtic!
Uncle Rupert chapter 19 . 1/13/2010
great story :)
Uncle Rupert chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
ah this is going to b a classic, i can already tell :)
coconutsurf chapter 19 . 1/1/2010
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! I loved reading this story! Absolutetly loved it! It was different and not your regular boy girl meet, boy girl start to like and date each other, some big news breaks them up and then they make up. This was very refreshing to read! Great job!
Scarlet Dawn chapter 19 . 12/20/2009
wow i loved the ending. absoultely great!
Random Story Stalker chapter 19 . 11/23/2009
The two of them were awkward, disfuncional, messed up, immature, catty but still it resulted in a really good story.
jenni-tay chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
HEAPS GOOD STORY
jenni-tay chapter 12 . 8/20/2009
heaps mad story
Cafana989 chapter 19 . 8/17/2009
OH MY GOSH THIS STORY WAS AMAZING! when Eric started singing i was all "oh ni..." and then proceeded to bust out laughing i love it! great story!
YourFavoritePoison chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
Hm good concept but I couldnt get pass the 2nd chapter. You should proofread anf revise it ]
Novella Vialli chapter 19 . 8/15/2009
Great story...loved it!
A. Watts chapter 19 . 8/15/2009
Such a sweet story! I love it! ;)
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
You started off the story really interestingly but I think you should spice up the ending a bit. It didn't seem really 'omg worthy' that she met Eric. I still can't wait to find out more about the family though :)
Aliya Regatti chapter 19 . 8/14/2009
WOW! That was a great story! I can't wait to read more of your stories in the future!
124 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »