Reviews for I'm The Nanny
Jacky chapter 19 . 8/13/2009
hey,

I just want to let you know I had favourited this story a LONG time ago and when I was going through my links i honestly didn't even remember it. So I had to start reading it from the top and what an enjoyable read that was. You have an awesome sense of humour, I laughed out loud at a couple parts. The song lyrics are brilliant, I'm guessing you wrote it yourself. "She laughs at my dreams but I dream about her laugh." That line makes me melt. What a sweetheart, he went from total ass to the type of guy I would like! Anyway, I really enjoyed the story but noticed some grammar errors. You should get a beta reader or someone to go over the whole thing but good for you! I know it's an accomplishment to finish a story so congrats! and thanks for the read! :)
thisdizzydreamer chapter 19 . 8/13/2009
I loved, loved, LOVED that. I cracked up so many times, and I nearly cried on some parts. My mom died a few weeks ago, so Alexandria kind of related to me. Eric was so HOT. LOL. But that last song was so adorable.
whisper-sweet-nothings chapter 19 . 8/13/2009
omg! this story is just adorable :) I'll admit, I wasn;t planning on reading it, but the summary just drew me in. The one thing, is the the title, is pretty good, but I think it should be capitalized, like I'm The Nanny, it might look better... But again, this was just an amazing story, I loved all the songs, and Eric ;) Keep writing!

- Christina
An Overactive Imagination chapter 19 . 8/12/2009
was such a great ending. Wonderful story. I'm glad I read it.
Calliope chapter 19 . 8/12/2009
Oh my god. I am so glad I picked this one. This was VERY good, and on most chapters, I was laughing until tears were coming out of my eyes. I especially liked the cereal scene in chapter 11 and DEFINITELY the Dora and Diego lmao I loved it! Great story, you are an amazing writer. )
CatProduttore chapter 19 . 8/11/2009
Awesome! Eric sounds so hot!
I-Heartt chapter 19 . 8/10/2009
LOved it! :D xoxoxox
Alice chapter 19 . 8/10/2009
it. Very good. I'm proud of you :D

YAY

ERIC AND ALEXANDRIA GOT TOGETHER :)
Haybale101 chapter 19 . 8/9/2009
LOVED your story!

Your a great writer P

I especially liked the song at the end.

It was completely perfect.

Awesome, very awesome
zombiemoonbeam chapter 18 . 8/6/2009
DUDE!

You have GOT to update this story immediatly! I'm completely and totally addicted to this story. I just spent the entire day reading it and catching up!

Continue! Please!

I'm going to start having withdrawls! Please!
SlowDownAndBreathe chapter 18 . 7/30/2009
more more more! it's awesome!
Aliya Regatti chapter 18 . 7/27/2009
WOW! This is amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter.
MaddieRose chapter 18 . 7/25/2009
just wanted to say i've been following your story for a while now and i think it's great! post more soon!

and p.s. you have great taste in music :) the maine is one of my fav. bands :) i just saw them at warped last weekend!
Rita chapter 18 . 7/23/2009
PLZ WRITE MORE SOON!
I-Heartt chapter 18 . 7/21/2009
i love this story! its adorable i can't wait for more, your an amazing writer xxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxo
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »