Reviews for I'm The Nanny
starbance chapter 18 . 7/20/2009
oh my freakin god! I love this story! I can't wait to see what happens! please update soon!
xAwesomeRandomnessx chapter 16 . 7/16/2009
I really Love Simon because he's just bonkers haha

I really wanna know if anyone from Alexadria's hometown is gonna come to her new town and If her secret will be blown?

Please update soon!
53BookTitles chapter 15 . 5/25/2009
Please continue!

I need a happy ending! :)

millie xx
Appa the Gypsy chapter 15 . 5/19/2009
Nice... I really love this story. Quite a lot of spelling mistakes, though :) I kind of found it confusing, coz sometimes you haven't taken a new line when a new person speaks, so I had to go back and figure out who said what, but I do hope you update this soon. I wanna know what happens next! Good job!
RedHairedWriter chapter 15 . 5/17/2009
aw... need more... *pouts*
RedHairedWriter chapter 14 . 5/17/2009
That was really sweet and real. :-)
Mrs. Awesomesauceness chapter 15 . 5/16/2009
i really like the story lke a lot because it is a very good story and the characters are humourous. However, the only thing that confused me was at certain chapters I could not tell who was speaking so I jst randomly picked a person because all is said was he/sha said... Bit otherwise very very good job...
RedHairedWriter chapter 8 . 5/16/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter.

Excuse me?

But my answer comes out as "Wha?"

That's too cute!
RedHairedWriter chapter 6 . 5/16/2009
I really think you have something...
RedHairedWriter chapter 5 . 5/16/2009
i don't get why they're acting like sweethearts for the parents? I mean they hired her as a nanny not to soften up their son?

I got confused when the scene changed from the kiss on the forhead to the class room and i didn't get the joke about the humming bird at all.

Sorry. I did like the peas part and the fact that his sister is either pregnant or has an eating disorder :-)

You've got some good ideas. Keep up the good work.
toxic.fantasy chapter 11 . 5/16/2009
did you just say 5 years old?

.GOD.

that could explain the previous errors.

-sigh.

forget about my previous review dear.
RedHairedWriter chapter 4 . 5/16/2009
The thing is time. There isn't really a transision e.g. from when she's with his mom and when he's suddenly there. Her temper is fine, but she should be trying to keep her job or at least try restrain herself and maybe validate it a bit more.
RedHairedWriter chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
This story is the prelude to good writing. It's good enough to be picked out from usual teenage stuff but lacks some reality although there are real ideas. I mean it's been a day. and already things feel set... Idk. Maybe I'm talking junk. You deffinatly have something.

I like it :-)
toxic.fantasy chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
Hi.

I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but I really think you should get a beta.

I love the story though I think sometimes you rush on things and sometimes it's too slow.

It sorta sounds forced sometimes.

So I suggest you get somebody to give you advice on your work to make it better.

I really love the story, though.

And trust me, I'm one of the toughest critics here. It's rather difficult to get me interested. So my critique is purely for your own good.

I will continue reading. And please do get a beta.
Princess Issi the Bunny chapter 13 . 1/21/2009
awesome story, keep writing.
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »