Reviews for I'm The Nanny
taina1221 chapter 13 . 1/18/2009
Hey. I just wanted to say that this story is really good and interesting. I was looking for a short completed story, but once I started this one, it got me hooked. I really hope you update soon! :)

Also, I just wanted to suggest maybe using lines or some symble when skipping sections, because I always get really confused when I'm reading and suddenly it skips to something else.

Apart from that, please update soon! :)
sherbetsi chapter 13 . 1/18/2009
well the tension just builds with eric but this was a good chapter.. ingrids back!

yeah well i like this story so i feel compelled to review and im glad that kind of stuff makes you happy.. XD

sian x
Hmm chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
This is a very silly story. First of all, a minor cannot choose to become emancipated that easily. I'm sure the law differs between the US and Canada, but I really doubt that it differs so much that a young teenager without any visible means of support would be allowed to live on her own, especially when she doesn't have a home, because the police gave it to her dead uncle, which brings me to my second point: The police could not give her home to anyone, much less her dead uncle. Lawyers would be involved, and there should be an executor of the estate. I'm not a lawyer, but my understanding of the law is that it would go to her, since the person named in the will died before the will came into effect. Regardless, the police don't ever have a say in the dispersal of an estate. Finally, no person ever would hire a 16-year old to act as a nanny, especially when the 16-year old is in school during the day. What is she being paid for, if the mom is watching her children during the school day?

So you have a supremely silly idea; it could still work. I firmly believe that any plot can make sense if you put the effort in to make it so, and you haven't put the effort in. If you cared about this story, there wouldn't be a grammar or spelling error every other sentence. Slow down, put some thought into it, and do research on subjects you want to write about, but about which you don't know anything. This is the only way to improve your writing. Bonne chance!
SimplyHappy chapter 12 . 1/5/2009
I really like this story, the plot is original and isn't cliche. I like how all the characters have their own personality. Please update soon.
AbbieLou chapter 12 . 1/5/2009
yay a new chapter! still good
Julia Nathan chapter 11 . 1/1/2009
That was amazing! You had a few typs and misspellings but OMG I loved it and I hope you'll write more soon!
SkateForLife chapter 11 . 12/31/2008
Oh, when I saw William Beckett's name I grinned. Too bad, indeed. But Eric is good too I guess. Anyway, we share a passion for TAI! Good job on the chapter.
sherbetsi chapter 11 . 12/31/2008
Yay its good to have you back again.. and that was a great chapter to bring yourself back with.. keep it up! XD
sionzabby247 chapter 11 . 12/31/2008
favorite ficpress story so far. Keep it up please. Im dying to know
Somedaymydreamswillcome chapter 11 . 12/30/2008
Aw So cute. :) Definitely know what it's like in that kinda scene in the club. hahaha
sherbetsi chapter 10 . 12/3/2008
this is really good.. please update soon!

i wanna see how this developes.. come on they're 'friends' now.. you cant leave us hanging.
selgodemlojbrujmusiclyf chapter 10 . 11/23/2008
this was so cool! next one pleaseplease!
ILoveWerewoves chapter 10 . 9/7/2008
Awesome story. update more often.

luv,

Rose
AbbieLou chapter 10 . 8/31/2008
hi this is really good... great story line
Wanabet chapter 9 . 5/4/2008
This is an awesome story! I Love it so much, Please update it, it so well written.
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »