Reviews for I'm The Nanny
sousie chapter 9 . 2/3/2008
awsome update soon
Zephrie chapter 9 . 1/23/2008
Sweet story.

If my rents died I wonder that sometimes.

I realize I would kinda miss them.

Well, maybe.

They don't spend time with me and my brother anymore.

I think Alexandria is really strong for not breaking down like tons of people would have done.

Oh a brighter note...

I love the story.

Arrogant guys are so frikkin hott.

It's always the arrogant ones that make fun of you that are hott.

It's not fair,

cause the sweet ones are most of the time fugly.

Write more soon?
miss-hyperactive chapter 9 . 12/12/2007
Good, continuation.

Maybe doo a read over. There are some missing words, also, your wording in some places is awkward.

Reading it over would just get the knots out.

Good job.
Moonlit Promise chapter 9 . 12/10/2007
Hm, she had a sister. Poor girl. And wow, Clara is really... Forward and insane. Haha. But maybe it's because of the feelings for her dead sister.. Hm, I wish someone would change shoes with me. But I don't have killer boots or converse... Well, since Demitria said "I went to your 'rents funeral.." don't you think that Alexandria's friends would be able to tell that the people in those graves were actually her parents and siblings? Also, I can't wait to find out what happens with Eric and Clara. And why was he so pissed? Did I miss something? Haha. Very cute.

Update soon so I can keep reading because I just sat here for like 2 hours reading. :)
Moonlit Promise chapter 8 . 12/10/2007
Walked in on him in the shower. Nice lie. Haha. And those two make a cute couple and they're kinda alike but he's much more calm than she is. So cute. And Serena is nice.
Moonlit Promise chapter 7 . 12/10/2007
Yay! She got help! And yay! Eric's still a douchebag! Haha, I like his friends. They're funny...
Moonlit Promise chapter 6 . 12/10/2007
Some parts of this chapter (especially the middle) really confused me. . But still cute. And the whole talking-through-someone-else thing is so juvenile but so cute and old fashioned. I liked it. :D
Moonlit Promise chapter 5 . 12/10/2007
Ooh, guitar player. Hottie. Haha. Nice.
Moonlit Promise chapter 4 . 12/10/2007
HAHA! I knew she'd do something dramatic. I've never actually poured something on someone's head but I should. It's very effective, i'm sure. Again, cute chapter. I'm getting tired but I just can't stop reading!
Moonlit Promise chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
Nice, but I would've been yelling at Eric by now. But then again, i'm more of the aggressive type. Haha. Cute so i'll keep on going.
Moonlit Promise chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
Good like the last chapter. Very cute. And I wanna see how Alexandria's and Eric's relationship develops. He seems like a real jerk but the love stories usually start out that way.
Moonlit Promise chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Haha! Homeless. I would've been like, "Why you! You lil' bastard!" but then i'd probably get fired... And showing up looking that way on your first day to work for some rich family! Unthinkable. But that'd by my luck too... Great story. I'll keep reading when I have the time.
Eternal chapter 9 . 12/8/2007
COOL! Update soon please! It's really interesting!

I've spent like... three hours reading that story because I'm a slow reader but ANYWAY, update soon!
mystic.fox chapter 8 . 10/30/2007
There are a bunch of spelling and grammatical errors that shouldn't be there. Take more time when editing your chapters. Other than that it's a good story. Update soon.
Faye chapter 8 . 8/21/2007
What do the Jeffersons know about her family? update please! I really like this story.
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »