Reviews for muting technicolors
Setsuna529 chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Fantastic. The Oz allusion is great. I like the phrase "paintedplastic jewels" a lot for some reason, I guess because it conveys a sense of gaudiness and make-believe. Great writing.
Thorn's-girl chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Beautiful and grey. The light this has to it (or lack thereof) is so dreamlike, tragic, distant.
UndueReality chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Of course, a real "bang up job" on this one, lol. Sorry for the lame comment, but this is truely a beutiful piece of writing. I could never compose something so good...but if you want to be the judge, go ahead. I already know I suck! XD
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Almost seems more like prose because of the line endings not being pauses. Interesting poem. You seem to use 'beautiful' alot in brackets.
fragglerock chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Simply amazing! I love the allusion to the Wizard of Oz and my favorite line is "... cause her dreams to scatter (in disarray), muddling from technicolor into grey." Awesome. :)
alligater20 chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Wow... I am blown away... I'm also not in very much of a critiquing mood, not like yours needs any criticism. Great job once again! )
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
beautifully written... awesome
my failure chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
wonderful.
Lucid Nonsense chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Very nice, another good one
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
I swear I reviewed this *mutters*. alright, to be blunt: this is gorgeous. the poem leads on in the begining to be of a totally different path then the ending. the use of colors is perfect and brings the poem to a completly different level then without it.

* noelle
myno chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
heck... this is gorgeous.
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
I love the Wizard of Oz elements. The sequins/paintedplastic things work well too. Lovely poem.
looking through stars chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
The wizard of oz innocence and the real world disilusion combined well with a sense of reflection. Works well
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
I love the focus of colour in this. Excellent.
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
the dazzling imagery and classic dorothy-of-oz feel have completely blown me away. i love the final descent at the end with the shattering color of the jewels. i am a sucker for any poem with color references, but this one really shines. favorites.

-salt.