Reviews for brittle encounter
Dancinggal5389 chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
GREAT. omg i love your way with words
Dyrielle chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Awesome piece. ) I really like it. D
LemonFlats chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
I like this very much.

You use some of the best imagery I've seen so far (i.e., "your eyes smack into mine").

I love the pauses you put in just the right places, and the break at the end before the last line- it's like the line fell with your heart.

"electric shock lightning bolt / jolt through me" I'm not quite sure what you wanted this to be, but my suggestion would be "electric-shock lightning bolt / jolts through me". "such a revolting, horryifying sound / the silence." Put a colon after "sound" (Nice imagery, by the way). "and its not meant to be here." **it's.

I like how you italicized the "not meant to be here" lines; like you're pleading, "it's not supposed to be this way! this isn't what was supposed to happen!"

I love how you show your emotion through this piece- great job. Keep writing!
Sun Chime chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Wow! I like it, especially the way yu've used suspensive pauses, it's all very dramatic! Really good thanks a bunch for the review.
Justin-M-Bernard chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
I like this one too! Yay!I really like your word combinations and your word choices! Really great!
the ultraviolent chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
wow. i love it. your words are just amazing. i read all your works, ill review them seperately, but i just wanted to say, your work is splendid.. such imagery, such fieryness.

i love.
Lurking-Shadow chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Another great piece. Your decriptions were perfect. I hate silences too. I've probably said this before, but ur really talented. i love ur work!
fragglerock chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
AMAZING! I absolutely LOVE this piece, especially the line: "Your eyes smack into mine." It has such a beautiful, vivid tone!
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Short but very touching. Nice job.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
and its not meant to be here...it's

such sad last line.. beautiful poem
my failure chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Beautiful. i love "can't find the right words to thread onto my necklace sentence that's meant to capture you back into my heart." great job.:)
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
deep and touching. love the last lines to it. Very emotional.

Sorrow
liz anya chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Rich imagery and well expressed thoughts. I like this one a lot.
B. M. Reed chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
very sad, very lonely..i like this a lot.
TwystedFate chapter 1 . 6/29/2005