Reviews for Bleeding Hearts
arcane devices chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
deep as usual, keep writing. -ADD
Ahemait chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
gosh, that was long, but it was also very very good. all of it was excellent, but some of the stanzas, like the first, and the fourth to last, were the best. awesoem poem
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Wow, this is amazing, I'm adding it to my faves, awesome work!
TheLimitoftime chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Brill poem, very long but interesting and has a powerful tale. Fav part "Lover’s war, tempers rage, Tears soaked right through the page, Hidden secrets, desperate lies, Feelings can no longer be left inside". Very powerful and atmospheric
ambiguityy chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
that was really long, but awesome. Nice rhyme and flow though it doesn't work in places (You can no longer disguise,/I’ve finally seen through your guise.) I can relate to this piece.
AmaranthineMisery chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
absolutely breathtaking... loved it.. even though you didnt keep the sytle constant it was still well written... lovely.. incredibly lovely
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Beautiful. I love the hole thing, at some point it reminded me of Linkin Park. This poem really spoke to me and I love the way that there are two people involved in this.

Keep it up.
untilI chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Wow, this piece hit really close to home. I can't say much about it though; it speaks for it's self. Great job, but the pattern is inconsistant at some points. But, it doesn't take away from the impact.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
very lenghty poem, was boring toward some parts but was still really good. the flow was nicely done, though seemed forced at times. the poem has this beauty to it, this heart rendering sadness to it. gorgeous piece in all honesty.

* noelle
lackluster chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
"I only wish you knew I’m not just a kid./I know… " That's the best part in my opinion. Great poem, long but GREAT! keep writing and i'll review! :D
putz-6 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
WOW! That was amazing I love it great job Ally _
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Woah Alex! That was long but fucking awesome! I think it's definitely one of your best poems so far! Great message, great job and a great poem! _

Much love, Rosanna.