Reviews for Ninth Grade
Black Cat chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Sorry to be random but I live next to a town called Naperville. There is a Naperville Central High School.

I live right on the outside border so I dont go to that High School but I know what you're talking about. And Millbrook is only a little ways away from it too.

Strange ]
purplehost chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
I totally used google street map on their address. Just because I could.
Unleash the Bats chapter 7 . 9/4/2009
They are such a cute couple :)
Unleash the Bats chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
I really like this story, and I liked it's prequel too :D
Language Lover chapter 14 . 11/28/2008
I like talking in third person too.

Except I stopped at the end of eighth grade last year because some kid said it was weird cause he didn't know I was talking in third person and thought I was talking about someone else.

P.S. I am so jealous of Kodi and Chris. i want a twin.
Language Lover chapter 6 . 11/28/2008
I can't remember my last time eating dinner with my family either.
psykoteddy chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
What is UP with your characters' names? "Di-Cock", "-Fucmi"? ...I find it utterly hilarious. XD Keep doin' it!
FaTaLdEpReSsIoN chapter 16 . 2/14/2008
SQUE! *got bored and dint rview for the lAst ten chapters give or take* but i love it... al of it!... except the "Maire's dad is dead and now he's scarred for life" part... SQUE I LOVE DAI!... lolz EMAIL ME DAMN YOU! (find it on my profile or just ask me for it... lolz... os uh yeah i added you on AIM too so (tgn1993 me) yeah TTYL!
FaTaLdEpReSsIoN chapter 5 . 2/14/2008
o poor Marie!... lolz hes so cute... lolz... yay for Dai not being dense! (Also love his name!)
FaTaLdEpReSsIoN chapter 4 . 2/14/2008
yay for hating dumb people!... lolz... oh uhm you should tottaly like compare notes with me on school... lolz i hated Theatre so much... ok so like email me... lolz have fun!... lolz
FaTaLdEpReSsIoN chapter 3 . 2/14/2008
SMEX!.. lolz for serious this time.. sortof... *is almost as bad at you at wrting sex scenes and thus has his friend do it for him* no shame in the lack of sex scene prowess... lolz love Kodi and Chris... lolz (just out of curiousity are the Gemini guys or what?...)
FaTaLdEpReSsIoN chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
... SMEX!... ok im done... lolz this is getting better by the chapter... lolz Stonerpeck-Fucmi... lolz i love his name (can i use it in one of my stories that'll probably not ever be uploaded anyway?.. lolz ill give you credit of course Milli... lolz)... CHRIS I LOVE YUO BUT YOU NEED TO BE MORE ASSERTIVE... lolz... YAY MARIE!... AND KODI!
gothicHobbit08 chapter 12 . 7/3/2007
Um yeah good story, but here's the thing: if Chris was sitting in front of Zach, he wouldn't be able to glare holes into the back of his head...
beloved18 chapter 7 . 11/13/2006
i luv the story
NothingInHerGlassGreyEyes chapter 16 . 3/18/2006
bum bum bum! I love this series, no really. keeps me motivated to start my other story. (i suck at typing, I'm so slow.)

on to Tenth grade!