Reviews for The Road to Halcyon
ccaad5 chapter 4 . 1/25/2007
Very good. You really have some talent here. The story is developing nicely, nothing overly cliched or contrived here, pretty solid, I'm curious as to what's coming. As far as the actual text goes, it's good, but could be better. It's like reading a fanfiction almost, a really good fanfiction, mind you, but it just lacks something it needs to really bring it to novel quality. Small repetitions, ("I hate mornings," he wasn't a morning person, etc.) a lot of telling when you could probably show beautifully, and some smaller things.

You've got talent, it just doesn't seem like you've fully found your voice yet. Keep it up, there's good things where you're going.
Aubree Tipps chapter 4 . 6/13/2006
Still confused on your beginnings but good none the less. The visual that you put into these chapters is something else. Your characters have inspired me to draw them, of course if you don't mind. _ This was a good chapter, I can't wait to see where this story goes and what happens with the revolution.
Aubree Tipps chapter 3 . 6/13/2006
The ending was shocking! I couldn't beleive this chapter. Now I'm really looking forward to chap. 4. Also to who the old man was.
Aubree Tipps chapter 2 . 6/13/2006
This chapter pulled me into the story so much more. It was again, a bit confusing at the beginning but still as the story went on I began to understand more. Good Job.
Aubree Tipps chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Dear heart this is the begining what seems like a great story, it was a bit slow at the start to catch my attention but overall it was pretty good. I'll keep reading and tell you what I think.