Reviews for Through the Eyes of a Child
Scarlet Bluebird chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Wow! This is a very true poem! The part I like about this is everyone did think this. It wasn't until you got out into the real world that you learned the true meaning of all of it. People don't even know about things like cigarrettes of drugs or love until they get to be mature enough. This was an incredibly well written poem!
Kat-Renee Kittel chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
very ironic ending. I really like your thoughts in this poem... -K
Horizon V chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
One of the better insights into childhood and growing up. The shift from reminscing to ruefulness in the last bit made the poem all the more all the more nostalgic and almost tragic. Good blend of elements.
Cannon chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
so true. so very true
Love like a Rose chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
If this was written during the time when you aren't poetic, you're better than you give yourself credit for! This is good...I agree with both Aslan Israel and Saint Sade. :-D I know, i know, not v. creative on my part but... i'm not feeling creative.
Saint Sade chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
I really liked this, man. I agree with Aslan Israel, its a great portrait of innocence. And I like the kinda meloncholy nature of the nostalgia in it. well done!
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Amazing look into the past of innocence and how things used to be. It really makes an impression.