Reviews for Flicker Flicker
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Nice :)
sundaynightsky chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
i love the rhyme and the effect of the on/off. very nice! :D
Ellin Louise chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Flows so well, the rhythm and rhyme is amazing.
Anna178 chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Thanks for your wonderful review.

I really love the concept of this. The 'on' and 'off' in the beginning and end really add character. I really appreciate a poem that has character, instead of constantly reading the same thing.

ANNA
rira-chan chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
very good poem! i really liked it! -

~rira-chan~
ThatGirlInBlack chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
o damn...that was a very good poem I read it in a sing song fashion...I know I'm weird...and I ctually said o damn when I finished it, that's a good thing...thanks for your review. I'll go read your other works now...
Moosher chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Hehe.. I liked this alot.. Very amusing I have to say.. But also smart..to write in that POV.. I don't think its been done alot.. or maybe not at all.. beats me! PN e ways, Thanx for ur review.. Take care and write on! ;)

-Much love, Meme
Wishdreamer89 chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Clever well-written poem that is! Nice style, flowing, and short 'n sweet. Great work.
Aiis chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Very nice! I like.
Siph Speigel chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
This is very nice. Probably among the best poems I've ever read, it being so short.

This went straight to the point, but still managed to use very creative symbolism and personification.

Good work, and thanks for reviewing my work.
Anat Qetesh chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
wow, such an interesting way of thinking, very individual in an strange way, deep and meaningful yet simple.. wow, i like! * fallen V
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Love the formatting of this.
salvati chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Short and sweet. Very sweet. Great style. :)
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
I love the idea and how you wrote this poem. The metaphor was wonderful and not something I have read before. I love it.

Keep it up.