Reviews for Darkness' Game
Singkatsu chapter 75 . 7/6/2006
Aw, what a nice ending, even though Yoshi ended up loving Zuki, it was nice how they had a memorial to ehr though. It was quite the sad ending but very touching. It was a very enjoaybel story and I will miss reading it, it was quite enjoyable.

I do hope you write more though! Your stories are very good!
Shira chapter 75 . 7/6/2006
OMG This story was great! Tht was the last chapter huh? Well your story was long. I mean writting/editing/typing 75 chapters must have taken alot of effort. Your writting style matured quite nicely over the years! Good job. Can't wait for your next story!From: Shira
Singkatsu chapter 74 . 7/6/2006
A very interesting chapter, so Yoshi was knocked uncousious after all that/ But why did Reneo say that/ Did he forget? Or was she just lying to convince the doctors?

Hmm Zukikyo's there too...I wonder what will happen after this? And what all this means.

It was quite good though1 Keep up the good work!
Shira chapter 74 . 7/6/2006
So this was the second last chapter? It was really good! Can't wait for the epilogue! Keep slaving over the keyboard! From : Shira
Shira chapter 73 . 7/6/2006
Lot's of fighting. ...Fate got what he deserved...mwhahahahaha...*cough* The end is near but not quite yet. Keep slaving over the keyboard. From: Shira
Singkatsu chapter 73 . 7/5/2006
So in a way this is the end, Zuki's gone...Yoshi, everyone, I wonder what will happen now.

A very exciting and moving chapter, an interesting story. Thogh I do wish to see what happens next.

Fate seemed to go down very easily,its interesting to see what Zuki's powers are...

Please do continue! I can't wait to see the next chapter!
Singkastu chapter 72 . 7/5/2006
That was a very exciting chapter! Not to mention very intense, it seems Peppermint has summoned Snow, and used her powers to their fullest abilities, I wonder where that spring is though...

Hm so Zuki has transofrmed which isn't good I do hope everything turns out! if Zuki dies then Miashi will be left alone again..though I suppose the game will stop, considering this time her body won't die, but her soul.

Very good though! I love the detail you put into it! I'm real;ly excited to see what happens next! Keep writing!
Shira chapter 72 . 7/5/2006
Tick...Toc...the clock is wrote this chapter quite well. It's very tense... keep up the good work!From: Sam
Singkatsu chapter 71 . 7/5/2006
So we finally got to see Mint's powers...Yay! I wonder how she got them though, she was never hit or touched by Zuki.

However Airis and Black are going at it, this really won't end well...its really getting exciting though! I do hope the others will be alright!

Continue please! its getting really good!
Shira chapter 71 . 7/4/2006
Cool chapter. The plot is thickening more. Keep slaving on the keyboard. (you typed this chapter up fast.) I am exited for the ending though their still is several chapters to : Shira
Singkatsu chapter 70 . 7/4/2006
So they are finally able to control there powers...hmm I wonder what type of potions those were. And Mint is there! Yay for Mint! Thoguh I do not recall her getting any powers...

Anyways it was a very well written chapter and quite interesting, alot of detail and description and some indepth character look as well!

And this is where the excitement begins...I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep on writing!
Shira chapter 70 . 7/4/2006
I was suspicious about drinking that liquid... I found this chapter cute but why was everyone not freaking out that they got random powers? I know I would...anyways it was a good chapter...long as always. Keep Slaving over the keyboard. From: Shira
Singkatsu chapter 69 . 7/4/2006
Interesting chapter, it seems everyone knows there powers! And all of them have awakened including Reneo and Shira, its hard to imagine Reneo with 4 eyes though...though Shira with the angel wings yes...

I love how you describe there powers though1 Very good detail and description, and thus the plot thickens...I wonder what will happen next...
Shira chapter 69 . 6/30/2006
Good Chapter Wisodm of Life!. The plot thickens...dun dun ...I'll have you now that just by pressing on the strenum it burns!...ouchie...fast paintball , summon away. Don't we get animals soon? I don't remember what mine is. Is it a white rabbit or something? I don't remember... '
Singkatsu chapter 68 . 6/29/2006
Mia seems to be very impatient lo. Very interesting chapter though, I wonder whats going o happen during their paintball match!

Please continue soon! Its getting very interesting!
61 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »