Reviews for pvc fantasies with garters for show
tainted x love chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Wow. I'm completely amazed by this. I love the raw quality it possesses. Tastefully unique, I love it.
eighteen hundred chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
I love this, especially the last bit. Your writing is so nice.
Joewhatever chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
i like those last three lines. (perhaps diluted) emotions -i love that. very nicely done.
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
I don't know if the formatting on this is wrong or right - there's a big difference - but even if the FPress Monsters screwed it up again.. well. The words alone are enough to make their own statement. I love the defining moments in parentheses. Strong, bold, lovely.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Has a phantasmic quality to it, lovely expression and diction.
jainen-black chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
really diffrent but catching i like it keep writing.
my failure chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
i love "while she's under the influence (of him, of lust, of alcohol above the legal limits)." that parts amazing. good job:)
Sagaciouspnay chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Oh, very different and unique. Good job!
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
the ending is nice, fits the poem well in my eyes. the poem stands out amazingly with each line, a few in particular, that set it on its own track. its own road. wonderful work as always, sorry for the latness of the review.

* noelle
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
I really like this idea. 'while she's under the influence (of him, of lust, of alcohol above the legal limits)' stands out amazing.
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Nice ending. You are extremely consistent with your imagery and word choice. I just love your work.
WarriorHeart chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
definately the most unique style I've come across in a while.
lackluster chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
yea, i like the ending too...nice!