Reviews for Shadows of Life
vampy08 chapter 11 . 10/17/2006
ok so add me as a friend please...cause I have to have more of this story...k

Takishia chapter 11 . 10/5/2006
I would love to continue reading the story, but do I need an LJ account for you to add me in as a friend?
summers-end chapter 10 . 9/30/2006
I love your characters! Update more and soon!

summers-end
Nghi chapter 10 . 9/2/2006
This story is fantasmically wonderful. I think the story's going in a Sekka/Jinx direction, but that's just my preference, really. ;) The emo-ness doesn't really bother me because there are actual reasons for it, which is wonderful. I love the interactions between the two, and I can't really decide which of the two is in a worse situation.-Michael is creepy, and that is that. I love Jinx because he sounds deliciously hot and angsty all at the same time. Sekka sounds really pretty, but her mom is a bit of an ass, and I hate assy people. : Brian and Janette are a hoot, and I'm even liking David Webbiner. All likeable characters, a very enjoyable plot.-Although I have to admit, I was so, so terrified of this story turning out to be one of those depressing ones. I mean, the subjects are really dark and depressing, but I mean 100% angst-in-your-face. It's actually not too bad, and I could definitely stomach it, but then again, it's 3:30 in the morning, and I'm seeing double. XD-Keep going, please! Although I really have no right to say that, since I haven't updated in like, four months. _;-Nghi
Kendal chapter 10 . 8/28/2006
I am so overdue for a long, detailed review. That said, I am sick, and miserable, and it's just not going to happen.

Can't wait to see the further complexities in their characters, and you know I love this.
brittle hearts chapter 10 . 8/26/2006
This is a brilliant story. I'm surprised that not many have reviewed it. Please update soon! :)
Kjersti chapter 10 . 8/8/2006
Very very good chapter. I loved it. Well, except for the fight and Jinx practically admitting he pukes on 't wait to read more.
Party-In-The-Rain chapter 10 . 8/6/2006
I liked that you brought Erinn more into this chapter. It shows that Sekka has a life other than Jinx. Plus, Erinn is rather entertaining. Oh, and a random compliment, this has got to be one of the best stories (if no the best) on fictionpress.
vampy08 chapter 10 . 8/5/2006
I read all the chapters just now and i love it. It's really confuseing at the beginning when he 'connects' with the lightening or whatever. I just don't get it...But other then that your story is really good, and I can tell you when it gets publish I'll buy a book...
RedBerries chapter 10 . 8/3/2006
Man...why is Sekka getting so mad?
Mardy-Bum-Barrel-Of-A-Gun chapter 10 . 8/2/2006
Jinx was being stupid this chapter. I still love 'em though. Great Job.
HeartsQuiverInFear chapter 10 . 8/2/2006
aw..you're very welcome my dear :) have an awesome time on your trip!anyways..this chapter was really interesting..poor Jinx..he always seems to get into the worst of troubles. Ahaha i love how Sekka drove away with his car..she's an awesome character. So...once again..keep up the amazing work :) i'll be waiting for your update.
HeartsQuiverInFear chapter 9 . 8/1/2006
so..i think i just spent the past 2 hours reading this..and i must say that it left me speechless :) I'm extremely picky with stories..but this one is just..amazing! i LOVE your writing style, and the way you describe things..it's a shame that you havent update for nearly two months though; but then i know how busy life is so i wont hold it against you :P anyways..i just wanted you to know that i've fallen in love with this story and cant wait for your update :) Keep up the awesome work!
Kjersti chapter 8 . 7/7/2006
Huh. Somehow I skipped a chapter. It (chapter 8) was great. Well, in a depressing sort of way, of course. I loved it. I also like Daniel, although he really should be home more often... Then Jinx's mum wouldn't get to boss over him quite so much.I love this story. It's , and glad you like my name! :)
PrincessFlorea chapter 9 . 6/20/2006