Reviews for Shadows of Life
Kjersti chapter 9 . 6/18/2006
Great chapter. Amazing. They *are* rather fucked up, aren't they?I love this story. Can't wait to read more. :)
RedBerries chapter 9 . 6/18/2006
Where are they off to? It's a fabuslous secret...
Mardy-Bum-Barrel-Of-A-Gun chapter 9 . 6/18/2006
Ah, another chapter. I love this story. I really liked the ending this time. Oh, and when Jinx showed up in the bathroom with the jersey under the sweater, I laughed. It reminded me of something I would do. GREAT JOB, once again.
Takishia chapter 9 . 6/18/2006
hello! i like the chapter and i'm looking forward to the next one! hopefully jinx and sekka will help each other along. Btw, i like sekka's name. :)
Party-In-The-Rain chapter 9 . 6/18/2006
Yay! Update! I like this one, a lot, even though I usually prefer the chapters in mainly Jinx's POV it was interesting to have it entirely from Sekka's. Oh, and the game had to Mortal Combat. Right? One of the original ones? My older brother used to play it all the time.
skippydabeaver chapter 8 . 6/10/2006
Oh wow. This is really well written you deserve kudos and cookies and lots of love for being able to write this well. Angst isn't really my favorite, but this story is really, really good, and is making me addicted to good angst! Keep writing please!
Archan chapter 8 . 6/5/2006
I do like it. I never review though, because I can never think of anything to say besides a general, "Well done, wish you'd update more often."

So, well done, wish you'd update more often.
Mardy-Bum-Barrel-Of-A-Gun chapter 8 . 6/5/2006
GREAT...once again. You never cease to amaze me. And awesome cliffhanger. I hate cliffhangers and this one has me on my toes till your next update. And as for my name, it is a line in one of my favorite songs. Ever heard of the Artic Monkeys?
Kendal chapter 8 . 6/5/2006
And, por fin, the truth comes out... Not that it was hard to figure out that their families were quite screwed up, but it's nice to finally get some insight into their characters.

Sorry I forgot to review the last chapter. I'd been meaning to get around to it, but I started taking a Calc class a few weeks ago and have been studying like crazy. Sadly, while I know the material like the back of my hand, this doesn't help me on tests. ::sigh::

Anyway, lovely job.
Takishia chapter 8 . 6/5/2006
An update! Yay! Cuteness indeed. I like Janette, she really tries to help. Great chapter and we finally get to hear from Sekka's mother.
Party-In-The-Rain chapter 8 . 6/4/2006
This chapter is as wonderful as usual. I would kill to have Janette as a housekeeper. And I noticed with the counting thing again. Is it a nervous twitch or is it something else...hmm. Anyways, I do have a story up, but it isn't the best. It'd be great if you could read and critique it.
Partyintherain chapter 7 . 6/3/2006
Why do you have to be such a wonderful writer? You put me to shame, woman. I like this story because it's interesting and you always keep me guessing. It's just...amazing.
Mardy-Bum-Barrel-Of-A-Gun chapter 7 . 6/1/2006
I absolutely LOVE this story. I like how Jinx has that "everybody just go to hell" kind of attitude and how he is softening up to the oh-so-persistent Sekka. You need to update. This story effing rocks.
PrincessFlorea chapter 7 . 5/15/2006
Oh wow. Your story is quite dramatic So will the power of love bring Sekka and Jinx through trial and tribulation, or will it be something less conventional?

*eager anticipation*

And on a side note, I love your main characters, especially Jinx. He's so cute!
in awe chapter 7 . 5/2/2006
so ...i thing i get...her mom is a drunk abusive,lady, and his dad is gay and his assistant abuses him so that he won't tell anyone...oh and his mom is starvinghim sohe can be a balerina star...is that the drama as of now...?
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »