Reviews for Shadows of Life
Cianna Greenwood chapter 3 . 10/9/2005
I love angst. Bad habit. Addiction. One of the two.

You do it so incredibly well that you should be given an award.

And truckloads of your favorite desserts at all times. (Maybe you could even sneak some in for Jinx)
Corn on the Cob chapter 2 . 9/26/2005
Nice... Wonder why the dude is afraid of the lightning...? I'm sure something interesting is about to happen during this project so i'll wait for an update. thanks!
Corn on the Cob chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
m I gotta say that was REALLY good. The part that caught my attention was how you were describing the words of the teacher and comparing them to a necklace. It really conveyed what it's trying to express. My honors english teacher would give high marks to a paragraph like that *yay* Now i dash off to read chapter 2 *dashes*
Stories-have-souls chapter 2 . 6/29/2005
You're interested in publishing, then? Me too. It's my ambition to get a book published before sixteen...I'm trying to get my novel, Gothina published at the moment.
Stories-have-souls chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Well you won't be getting critisism from me, this is FANTASTIC! Brilliantly written (the quality I'd expect to find in a book), I meant to just browse through these stories looking for something good to read, and this caught me so that I had to read it all...excellent. I am now going on to the second chapter :)
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4