Reviews for a controversial affair
Cyberknight chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Another great poem! I don't see anything controversial about it though. Is there something about you that you should be telling?

I like the passion in this poem... it's a sense of longing. Other passionate love poems just long for love, but in this case, you are both giving and receiving love. It's a nice balance and a change of pace.
SpilledInk chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
beautiful

SpiLLeD InK
The Random Witness chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
WOW! thought provoking! Flowed nicely too."Simplicity, I love her

Such a beautiful lesbian affair"- thats a unique concept of the love for the environment! ~TRW
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
One word - Beautiful!
lovesickangel chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
That is so awesome. I know this will sound a little dumb, but are you a lesbian? No i'm not, but I think it's cool that you write something like this. I admire it. It's really good. Some may not understand your love, but I do. A few of my friends are gay or lesbian or Bi and I still love them. Great poem. _ :)
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
fantastic. beautifully described and brings out such a great meaning. great poem! one of my favs. _-kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-
Saeger chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Wow. Shows the harshness a couple 'out of ordinary' recieves, and (thru my interpretation of the words) how it can tear a love apart. I wish the world would just understand, would leave them alone... too many of my friends are being hurt by prejudice against...

ANYway, beautiful poem. I got a sense of loneliness, hurt, but... it was great.