Reviews for picture frame lies
not sure yet chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
my first reaction after reading this was to laugh, dont ask, it's almost inexplicable (i cant spell, yay!..my excuse is that im a physicist) but the humor to this seemed undeniable or maybe that's just bitterness, anywayz, i love the image yet again that you presented, very concise yet says so much, excellent job
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Hmph...the gossiper pissed me off...grr! But the poem...ah...the descriptions and the imagery...you have amazing talent...go you! I particularly like slash poems all of a sudden...fabulous! Love, Mia
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Some people automaticly stray to what is going on in the world, more then they care to take notice of the things that happen right in front of them in their own home. Thats what I took away with it.

Juliet.
Thorn's-girl chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Haunting, thought provoking, amazingly written.
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
wonderful piece. i like how this poem plays out like a story. well developed. good job. _
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
love the imagery! keep writing!
UndueReality chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Nice. Me likee. As I burn up in the atmosphere...
oh frenzy chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
First of all, thank you for your lovely review. :) To explain the Adam and Eve part: once a particularly extreme evangelist told me same-sex marriage is "wrong" because "God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve or Anna and Eve." Thus, I mocked it mercilessly in my poem ;). Thanks again!
Millay Inspired chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
I liked the two snaps a lot, and I also liked the the last two lines.

The rhyming "moral" in the description was cute too.
Moonjava chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Oh, wow this one is graet to. I love it.
shinco chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Wow, what a cruel thing! I hate gossip! Especially if you're going to hurt someone's feelings in the process, which most of the time you are! :( Nice imagery, beautifully written, although in a lot of your poems, I get this sense of darkness and cold because they're so dark... kind of a lonely feeling, ya know? I hope you're ok! I don't want you to feel really sad or angry! :( :( But poetry does let your feelings out, yes? _ XD _ So that's awesome!
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
gossip in my class drove me insane because i always heard something about me. heh, wonderful poem though, love it )
dusk orchid chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
hm... interesting perspective. I love the vagueness of the scene. Very delicately wrought.
arienanino yume chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
i really do hate gossips. i great poem...but i don't get the (snap) thing
katmonkey chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Really original. I like this a lot!

*lime*