Reviews for Flow
EmbersAblaze-IgnitedIcicle chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
whoa these particular themes and vocab have been through me in the past few months (offline). i am going to read all the rest from here up until the present. keep writing and i'll keep relating...and probably reviewing. lol
swift sky silver chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
i like the 'flow' of this piece... haha... i know, lame joke, but really, it was great. keep writing 0)
Ethereal Silver chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Beautiful...I love how it rhymes. I can never seem to make anything rhyme without it being stupid. Sorry I took so long to give you a review, I've been really busy with stuff.
Darksakura21 chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
I like the poem it is very beautiful! Oh I also wanted to say thank you for reading my story ( I added a new chapter by the way -)
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
sad... i like the poem.. the whole water thing is great.. and i love the last line
liz anya chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Beautiful poem, it seems lonely and sad. I like how it rhymes, especially since I don't find very many poems that rhyme anymore.
account not in use chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Aw. So sad but so hopeful...enough to make your reader want to cry from the ache it leaves.
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
great poem! i love the last stanza, really wraps it up well. _-kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
very good and detailed. this is very splendid. I love the flow and this is just great

Sorrow
Sapphire Wings chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Thanks for reviewing my story! I really love your poem. It's simple, but has so much meaning in it and I liked your rhyming scheme. I wish I could do poetry O Hope you write more soon. Seems like you have so many fans that like your writing _

-Sapphire Wings
arcane devices chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
As expected of you kokoro-san, this was a wonderful poem. Your words get more powerful as you post each and every poem. -ADD
FFF5EE chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
it's amazing to read someone else's writing like yours, this one in particular, because it is something i feel and can relate to i think. and what amazes me more is how it reminds me of the things i would write, yet i really like yours more _
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Interesting. It was a bit confusing but maybe that's just me. It flowed nicely though. Good job.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
it seems hopeful, you don't get that as often anymore.

hope, trust, faith.

words i dont usually think of.

delish poem dear.
aries-diva-JC chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
great poem... the rhymes worked well... (except pain and again... my pet peeve is when ppl rhyme words with again, lol) the wording was great... good job... btw, if u have time, please r&r my work, especially 'once in a blue moon'... i'm dying for honest reviews... thanx...