Reviews for The Desert of Time
Forever Isn't Real chapter 15 . 12/12/2009
zomfg.

awesome.

update?

yeah.

:D
Booked chapter 15 . 7/23/2008
It's so very nice that Elentia can use some manners right before she faints. Hmm. I wonder how many people can do that. /:
Ladybug403 chapter 15 . 2/23/2007
Sweet. They finally have some dragons. That will definatly help move everyone to Nezanus. Very intersting chapter, if I do say so myself. Poor Elentia got shot. Hopefully there won't be any permenant damage. :P That would suck. _ Keep up your wonderful writing and say hello to Florida for me. I know it's beautiful there this time of year. _
Ladybug403 chapter 14 . 2/23/2007
I'm going to have to reread this story to figure out who the two people were at the beginning...or at least get some idea. :P Losing the internet for over six months sucks! _ Anywho, keep up your wonderful writing. _
Ladybug403 chapter 13 . 2/23/2007
This chapter has so much fluff in it, I could have added rice crispys and made rice crispy treats. _ I love it! _ Progress is being made in their relationship and I love it! _ Keep up your wonderful writing! _
Ladybug403 chapter 12 . 2/23/2007
LOL It was inevitable that they kiss again. _ Even if it was by accident. I love how much they both have matured. It makes your story more...enticing. Its interesting to see characters change for the better. _ Keep up your wonderful writing.
Ladybug403 chapter 11 . 2/23/2007
Yay! I can finally review your stories again! Yay!

Sorry had to get that out of my system. Yet again, another great chapter, even if it is sad. :( It will be interesting to see how Bonton, Reko, Karcier, and Elentia can train all those kids. _ I can also guess their's going to be lots of conflict still between Karcier and Elentia. _ Love it. Keep up the good work.
newby6320 chapter 15 . 7/15/2006
i like it, it's not that random, but you need to elaborate more. can't wait for the next update.-Jess
Skeeter the Groundhog chapter 15 . 7/15/2006
there has to be some misery. life isn't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful life, you know?elentia's last line made me laugh for some odd reason. she is really quite the character. "just shoot him already and worry about me later." ha ha ha!
Nicole.A chapter 15 . 7/13/2006
It was a good chapter. I pretty much just woke up so I don't really know what else to say right now. Too tired still. Anyway, hope you have fun in Florida.

Keep up the great writing and don't forget to have fun with it.

~**Nicole**~
xxstarcrossedloverxx chapter 15 . 7/13/2006
great story...ellie and kar are so cute together please dont kill them
Viera Wing chapter 15 . 7/13/2006
Well, I'm not sure if I've commented on some flaws in your fic, but I'm gonna do it anyway. There isn't really much description in your story. Your paragraphs are pretty short, and I'm quite sure you haven't actually given full detail of the city they're in. The battle scene was pretty simple too. And with each different scenes, it would be a lot easier for us if you'd place a border - that line thing FP provides us. Other than that, good build-up.
dyingofluv chapter 15 . 7/13/2006
ah! so many people leaving!
JennieMR chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
OUCH, OUCH, OUCH, OUCH, OUCH! Man, I cringed reading what this girl went through. Good writing! I'll catch a chapter at a time as I can. :-) Thanks!
Nicole.A chapter 14 . 6/13/2006
Sweet! You got to 100! Now I think it's more like 101 though... Anyway, good chapter. I like the King and the other person - I'm guessing an advisor or someone close to that - dialog in the beginning. Different, but good. Yeah, I can see how Karcier is deeper into the relationship than Elentia is. I'm excited to see what happens now with the King, and if Orlindage will be moved to Nezanus.

Keep up the great writing and don't forget to have fun with it.

Always looking forward to the next chapter.

~**Nicole**~