Reviews for The Desert of Time
Viera Wing chapter 12 . 5/15/2006
What can I say? You've updated, so that's good. That's quite an interesting build-up there, so that's good too. Besides, it's about time something happened between the two lead male and female characters. Though slowly. So, yeah. Good work.
ice flyer chapter 11 . 5/14/2006
I liked this chap a lot. Karcier WAS a lot more mature, which was nice, and it was pretty sad. Rencier is cute - I like the parallel names. I was just confused at how Karcier didn't really know his parents? Why would Rencier know, and Karcier not...

Anyways, nice one :)
Skeeter the Groundhog chapter 11 . 4/29/2006
ooh! this is really good! you're doing an excellent job developing karcier's character. keep up the good work!
Nicole.A chapter 11 . 4/20/2006
Sweet! You updated! Great chapter. It was sad like you said.

Thanks for the compliment. I got rid of that god-aweful story I had up and added a bunch of new things. A lot of poetry, and I think two stories. One I think I'll continue, but I don't when I'll have time.

Can't wait for the sequal!

Keep up the great writing, and don't forget to have fun with it!

~**Nicole**~
Viera Wing chapter 11 . 4/19/2006
You really took a long time, and I'm sorry to admit, I did forget what the last chapter ended on. But, yeah, still glad you updated. This chapter is quite short, without any real meaning to it, except of Karcier maturing a bit and the idea of him having a brother. But don't worry about what I think. It's good enough as a build-up for better chapters.
newby6320 chapter 11 . 4/18/2006
About time! I like the more mature Karcier. keep him like that. can't wait to read more.

p.s. I just might take you up on that pitchfork offer...
Silent Force chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
I really liked the descriptions in this chapter, especially of the desert. They really help to give the reader a picture of what's going on. The girl seems like an intriguing character; I'd be interested to find out more about her. The plot is also promising. One suggestion I have for you is to use more active verbs. You use a lot of the verb 'to be'. In some situations, you could use other verbs that would give the story more sentence variation, which I think would make the story even , nice job overall; you have a really interesting story here!
newby6320 chapter 10 . 2/16/2006
please make Wlintia fall in love with Kacier. it would be such a cute scene to have her later go up to him and kiss him or something like that. (ok so i"m catching ur addiction to fluff,i admit it)
ice flyer chapter 10 . 1/26/2006
I liked the humor in this - the hallucination bit was very funny. Elentia's a great character. I have to admit I thought the kiss was pushing it. All the drooling and all - it's cute, and it's a little out there, but it works. But the kiss was just forced. Anyways, on the whole, amusing chapter! :)
Viera Wing chapter 10 . 1/26/2006
I like the way you write your chapters. Though they may be short, they're easy to read. I think that what you've done so far is excellent, if not quite ridden with grammatical errors. But you have interesting characters that people can relate to, in an odd sort of way. Keep it up.
Viera Wing chapter 4 . 1/18/2006
Karcier sounds like a fun kind of guy. I like the fact that Elentia can be tough if she wants to. Later.
HajariSheep chapter 10 . 1/18/2006
Aww, no! Make them kiss again!
HajariSheep chapter 7 . 1/18/2006
They are so cute!
Ladybug403 chapter 10 . 1/17/2006
_ Wonderful chapter Phoenix! _ Poor Elentia. She has to get 'punished' because Karcier can't sleep with his stupid mouth shut. _ Love it! _ Keep up your absolutly wonderful writing and I'll try to patiently await the next chapter.

Ladybug403

p.s. Really liked that kissing scene. _ Really made me laugh. _
Nicole.A chapter 10 . 1/16/2006
Great chapter. I'm very glad you updated. It's been awhile. A sequal huh? I'll have to read the summary. It's probably not as bad as you think it is because you ARE a talented writer. Way more than I am. Anyway, keep up the great writing and don't forget to have fun with it.

~**Nicole**~