Reviews for The Desert of Time
Viera Wing chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
So far, you've got quite a good build-up. Of course, already in your tenth chapter, you got yourself a plot. I'm quite captured by the idea. I have to read more later to actually decide what I think about it, though. But good work anyway.
B. S. Armstrong chapter 10 . 1/15/2006
You know, I had actually nearly forgotten about your story...it's been that long! Anyways, it was good, but it didn't have teh same intrigue as the other chapters...may be because I didn't remember what was going on until half of the very short chapter though. Other then that it was good, and you didn't need to tell me what was going to happen, that's called a plot spoiler! or something like that. Keep up the good work, don't take too long, and I hope to read you soon!
newby6320 chapter 9 . 1/2/2006
Yea! more story! keep writing! !
temblance chapter 9 . 12/1/2005
Yay! you finally updated! I was searching around and I saw that you put ch. 9 up, and that was amazing! lol. glad that you're back writing with this story. School has been really busy for me too, so I understand about the update thing.

I'm glad that Karcier's not dead...he's so fun to read. But I have one question. In one paragraph you wrote Karcier saying

"I have to loyalties to the Royals"

and then a couple of lines later he said,

"Believe me, I would never work for the Royals"

I don't know if this was a mistake or I am just being stupid...but should it be "I don't have loyalties to the Royals?"

anyways...I'm so happy that you are back writing this, the chapter was really good. update soon!
newby6320 chapter 8 . 11/27/2005
i like this chapter a lot. you need to post the next soon cause its a cliff hanger
Ladybug403 chapter 9 . 11/25/2005
Yet again, a wonderful chapter that I can actually read all the way through this time. _ It was another great chapter with lost of explaining and a bit of an awkward moment for Elentia. Kissing Karcier as punishment. That would be punishment for her. _ Poor Elentia. _ Keep up your spectacular writing and don't worry about the updates. We know you do it when you get the time too. I'm guilty of that myself. _

Ladybug403
ice flyer chapter 9 . 11/23/2005
yay! a new chapter after centuries of agonized waiting! lol, just kidding. anyways, i didn't really assume that anything would happen to karcier, but it's nice to have confirmation. i did think you could draw out the suspicion, though. it seems a little unrealistic that she'd just automatically forgive him and proceed to flirt as they always do. but i did enjoy the flirting. lol..anyways, always an enjoyable read! update! longer chapter next time! magenta is such a great color!...
Niki Lemonade chapter 9 . 11/22/2005
yay, update! I was worried you'd given up on this one, but, i understand busy. Loved the chapter. it was great that karcier drooled all over her. is she having memory lapses, or are they all conspiring against her? probably the second option, huh?
B. S. Armstrong chapter 9 . 11/21/2005
SO SHORT! And if Karcier isn't going anywhere, but is going somewhere else...then where is he? or is he staying where they are while they leave...nut that wouldnt be somewhere else...anyways...I didn't like that chapter that much, sort of odd...too odd. Anyaways, update soon!
Niki Lemonade chapter 8 . 9/4/2005
mwuhahahahahahahahahahahhaha!I finally read chapter eight!

Yippe!

I like this chappie, keep updating!
B. S. Armstrong chapter 8 . 8/30/2005
good chapter but im sad you that you havent killed off Karcier yet because the gun obviously didnt have any ammo in it. i think.. hes too important to kill off yet anyways so there... i think... i think ill go now... dont be too long in updating!
temblance chapter 8 . 8/25/2005
This was the best chapter yet. Oh wow, school is really starting at a bad time for you, b/c then I'l have to wait longer to see what happened to Karcier...I loved the action in the chapter, and the part about lying. Please update as soon as you can!
temblance chapter 7 . 8/25/2005
I really love reading about Karcier, even though he drools and stuff...what's going on b/w him an Elentia?
Mintelwerke chapter 8 . 8/19/2005
No problemo!

You really made it clear that the Riders were nicer than the royalty, they came across as pompous, egotistical and self-absorbed, but in a cruel way.

I liked this chapter, Karcier is the captain of the Royal Guard? Wow, this should be interesting. This chapter ended on a real cliffhanger, and I can't wait for the next one!

Thanks for your review, how far did you read? I hear my intro isn't fantastic, so I worry alot.
ice flyer chapter 8 . 8/19/2005
good one! the cliffhanger was beauteous. i thought it was a little far-fetched that he'd have to "shoot his arm around Elentia's waist" and "bury his head in her shoulder" just cuz she was moving though. i mean, it increases the sort of relationship they're developing, but i think you should be careful of forcing it. anyway, good job..
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »