Reviews for White Wedding Dress
the.pink.life chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Wow...you do sound a little unsure of this. But it will all be okay. I'm sure of it. :) Nice poem, BTW. LOL.
SKATENaked-BlindReaper chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
I love this, its so good! And thanks for recommending me in your profile. thats so cool. But I love this poem becuase it seems relatable and I can just imagine the scene. I was wondering if you would be interested in a challenge my friends and I are doing on here. Pretty much one person starts by writing a challenge (my sister: Something_AMAZING) and all the other authors (us) have about a week to write a one shot based on that. THe person that wrote the challenge choses the winner and then that winner gets to write the challenge. Well, I think I explained that well. lol. If you are interested just email and you'll get the challenge as a reply. :)
Suicidal Skies chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
This is very interesting and pretty. I liked the insecurity placed in this.
TheUnadulteratedCat chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Hey.. come to think of it, me and a few mates were talking about wedding dresses on the bus. All I had to say was "No" to the embroided pink daffodil, and I was flying high. Good job, keep at it, yada. You want a convincing review. Don't you. Yes? Darn..

Ok. I will be serious. Here I go, wish me luck.

The line "Underneath the masked-layers of feeling", made me think of the wedding veil, and the emotion of what I believe, after reading your poem, to have been a second-thought marriage. Am I right? Please say i'm right, I don't want to offend you..

"You say "Keep smiling"" Suggests that he is aware of her thoughts, but carries on anyway.

Overall, fairly decent poem. No rhyming scheme, or obvious pattern, which I like, because it isn't another one of those "HOMG, must get this rhyme to go one-two-one-two-one-two and I have to find a word that rhymes with orange."

No, it's not Shakepspeare, although he could have had something to do with it.

No down sides. You have passed.

TheUnadulteratedCat