Reviews for What You Can't See
Plej chapter 13 . 7/4/2008
This is very nicely developed and everything, the characters, I feel like they are growing more, and changing, not just staying the same the entire time. Change is good. Especially when the reader can relate too. Until later... PLEJ.
PenelopePotter chapter 19 . 6/13/2008
Oh dear, you killed him... Meanie. *Pouts*
sk8ergurl007 chapter 20 . 6/5/2008
omg!

i can't believe it ended like that!

omg!

i loved it and hated it!

i cried.

and i freaked out

but i still loved it!

good story!
Mayu-San-Sakura chapter 15 . 5/20/2008
Lol, my name's Maya too! Anyways, awesome story.
Mayu-San-Sakura chapter 7 . 5/19/2008
cool.
Ellie Nelson chapter 8 . 11/6/2006
I've always told myself that, when I live on my own, I'm going to put that quote over at least one door. Haha, seriously. No lie. I'm not ripping you off, it's a real, actual thought that's crossed my mind on more than one occasion before.

But really, just to be cute, like, "Heehee, aren't I clever? A quote about a door, *over a door*!" And painted, not carved, to be more casual. Hey, just thought that was funny.

Anyway, I found this before school this morning, and I'm hooked! I'm off to keep reading!
K.T. The opinionated chapter 19 . 10/28/2006

*Sniff, sniff*

RAEBON!

Jerk . . . *Whimper*

Not many stories do this to me, but I almost cried.

It's not fair! No! No! No!

Now finish!

- a depressed reader
shameless1 chapter 19 . 10/3/2006
Oh, not Rae! That just sucks on ice!
Celebros chapter 19 . 9/30/2006
NO! God, I hate getting attached to fictional characters. Now I is sad...

Good drama in that chapter, though.
Heart of the Blood Drinker chapter 19 . 9/28/2006
*hisses* Consider yourself flamed. You LEFT it at the cliffie... TT~TT

Hope you eventually get it up, regardless of se/prequel decision status.
K.T. The opinionated chapter 18 . 9/27/2006
Hi, it's taken me so long to review this chapter. I haven't been on the site in a while because I couldn't get the search do-whacker on it to work. It kept on telling me to try again in a few , how did I know that Alex was Gale's dad? I dunno, I just like figuring stuff out ahead of you for NOT hurting Raebon. By the way . . . just because the hunter's bane is going to be his . . . *Whimper* death, that doesn't mean he has to die anytime soon. Say . . . I dunno . . . two-hundred years from now have it kill him. AND there's always the option of it not killing him. Just because it killed its previous owners doesn't really mean anything . . . right? *Sob, whimper-whimper*Anyhoo, I am still in love with this story and can't wait for the rest, -K.T.

P.S. How's your finger?
Celebros chapter 18 . 9/6/2006
Oh, my gosh, this story is amazing! I love how irs not totally serious but its not one of those ditzy vampire stories. I love the characters, love the plot, I love everything! I can't wait to read more.
shameless1 chapter 18 . 9/6/2006
OH man oh MAN. Not Gale! Oh I dar near fell out the seat when I realized you'd pulled a cliffy on me!

No fair!
Adaku chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Yes, another vampyre story, see the way I wrote vampire. lol Tia is cool, reminds me of my cousin. Also you're not a dork, you're cool. Till next time, No

adaku-chan
pianomasterette chapter 18 . 9/5/2006
NOO! cliffhanger! Bah. No way will you REALLY let Gale die.. he can't die... so someone has to save him! -grumbles- Now your story is going to be stuck in my head untill you update! Lol

BUT

Good update deary :) I look forward to the next!
70 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »