Reviews for What You Can't See
DragonLady chapter 15 . 9/18/2005
I'm guessing the one that died here was her grandmother...
Starbrat chapter 15 . 9/17/2005
A very interesting story. I like Raeden, although the name is a bit odd. Where was he from before he was turned? And yes, the last chapter is a bit different, but if you explain the significance of it enough in the next chapter, it'll be fine.
Starbrat chapter 2 . 9/17/2005
About your author's note: if we believe that vampires can exist in your story, I'm sure we'll have no problem believing in rapping teachers. After all, we've all been to high school. It's really unecessary to add that.
Im-losing-control chapter 14 . 8/27/2005
Awesome story. I plan on keeping up with this .

So Alex is related to Tia? Its plausable, because if that was her relative, and HE recieved the wolfs bane, then it makes sense.

How old is alex?(not including human years.)
Storysmith chapter 14 . 8/12/2005
What's this, three chapters in three days or something? You make all the rest of us look bad. I like Alex and I have an inkling of what is going on, though I'm not going to say anything. Probably wrong anyways. I really didn't see any typos, but don't take my word on it. Lots of good stuff. I'm glad she has a...uh...friend...? And the Hunter's Bane stuff was cool. That's a really fun idea. Well, I'm going to go now. You must update soon. Just so you know. Well, great job (as always. Later!

DragonLady chapter 14 . 8/12/2005
I want a cookie and brown cow ice cream if I am right in guessing that Raebon (/snoogles him/) killed her grandmother
Storysmith chapter 13 . 8/11/2005
Yet another great chapter. I am going to roll my reviews from 12 and 13 together, since you updated before I could read...Ah well. In 12, there were a couple of typos (well, I hope they were typos...)like once when Megan fell asleep, you said "and I could only hope that she would suffer in her sleep." Either that or there are some deep underlying anger issues she may need to work out. A few other little things like that. And yes, I've learned nothing is what it seems. I've slipped into Wonderland and can't find a way out. But I love it because of all that. I have a few ideas, but they are almost surely wrong. Such a great story. Amazing, truly. You keep me on the edge of my seat, waiting for the next chapter every time! Your characters are so likable (or unlikeable, depending on which chapter I'm in). Very good job on this so far, keep it up! I can't wait for more!

Later!

anonymous chapter 13 . 8/10/2005
i love you! you updated way faster than i anticipated!
Ninja Reviewer chapter 13 . 8/10/2005
Ah... the "You are freakin' insane" look that cats will give you every now and 'gain.. My cat gives me that alot.

Like right now, because I randomly squeaked like a chicken "ALAKDALDKA!", but it was more of pissed off look then anything.

Parodies are easy. I can teach you in five easy steps!

1. Make everyone's personailties EXTREME in one way. Like making Rae EXTREMELY whiny.

2. Change things about the plot. AI: Make the vampires hoes, and the hunters pimps...ect..

3. Random moments akward moments/Spoofs on normal lines.. Exsample:

"Tia, why is there a bunch of leather thongs on your desk?... And various other things that I don't think you should have..."

"Uh...My dog...Likes to bring his... Well.. Female dogs..."

4. In serious moments, have stupid things happen, exsample:

Tia's brother (So sue me, I forgot his name) beats a vampire/hoe/whatever on the head. He falls down, then gets up. This is repeated for awhile before..

"Um... You're suppose to fall down..."

"... I thought this was act ten?"

"No.. it's four..."

"...*does a backflip onto a random spike that appeared out of no where...

5. Make fun of your own plot holes if their any~!

And there concluds Seeikos' advice on spoofing..stuff..

-Seeiko.
DragonLady chapter 12 . 8/10/2005
I just had one where I came up with a character AND a plotline! O.o

I went to bed trying to hammer the kinks out of another story, and that is what i dreamed about-starting a new one.

Anyway, alot of times, the imaginiation of the writer is better than what anyone else can come up with. if you were to describe the tortue, we'd all say, "Oh, well, that? That was on the History Channel in this two-hour special, that was quite common back in the day..."
Ninja Reviewer chapter 12 . 8/10/2005
Wanna hear something...well weird? XD

Yesterday I was eatting chicken and started chewing and eating the bones, and thought about how good it tasted, then I thought about this story and how good it was, and went home, but the power was out. And I checked it now, and I got the email update when I was eattin' them chicken bones.

Chicken bones are GOD.

I miss Gale though, he should like bust in through the window dressed up as a pimp with a cane and get some hoes' to bust some ass...

Dude. You need to make a perody of this story. That would be /so/ awesome.

Well, tell next time.

-SEIKKO
anonymous chapter 12 . 8/10/2005
wow! i love it! update soon!
Storysmith chapter 11 . 8/7/2005
Yay! Very good chapter. Though I suspected it a little when they began to drive into nowhere, it was still pretty surprising. I love this, you always keep me guessing. I do know one thing. As of right now, I don't like Kaden. For all I know, taht could end up changing though. You are very good with the twists and turns and such. I must wonder if Gale is going to show back up...hm...I don't know. But I can't wait for more! I love this whole story! Yay! Great Job!

Later!

AubriannaKnight chapter 11 . 8/6/2005
omg, this story is great. keep updating or i'm gonna have to kick your ass. you don't find many original vampire stories and this one is. great work..keep it up ..you are a very talented writer and i love your style. also i think u should randomly have raebon kiss tia at some point just to see what happens..that would be kool.
DragonLady chapter 11 . 8/1/2005
Ever have those that are so off the wall bizzarre they dont even make a whole lot of sense while you have them, let alone when you wake up?

one of my characters in The Hangman's Daughter will be having one of those in awhile, based off one I had. to this day i think about it and laugh.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »