Reviews for What You Can't See
BlueKlearWater chapter 10 . 7/20/2005
sorry for not reviewing for a while! the story is still awesome!

poor Raebon...*hugs him* I'd favor him too if I was his sire. XD
Storysmith chapter 10 . 7/15/2005
AH! There has to be more! This is really good. Me like it a lot. And I, for one, am very glad you aren't writing slash. You do a ood job of keeping me guessing. I'm still not entirely sure what's up and I can't figure Damon out yet. Poor gilr, though, she needs someone who isn't trying to kill her. But I get the sinking feeling he may be doing just that. Oh well. I hope you do update cause I really love all this. Great job! PLZ keep it up!

later!

Gata de la Noche
DragonLady chapter 10 . 7/14/2005
It's kinda the same with my vampires, the biting thing. you'll see a bit of that later on my story. He's very proud of his teeth and he bares them when he's mad. _ *pets his pretty moonbeam hair*

I had a dream where i was doing something (i wont tell you waht because i'm thinking this could be potentially be one of THOSE dreams!) and i was thinking the whole time, "This would make an awesome story..."
Ninja Reviewer chapter 9 . 7/14/2005
Dude.. Man you rock.

Another lover, eh? Man, Tia is a freakin' PIMP. She should have a sign on her character door that says "You bring 'em, we pimp 'em."

Er... yeah...

I hope you do continue this story.. And even if you do stop at chapter ten (Nu!) alteast we get to see some nice 'ld Raebonness.
DragonLady chapter 9 . 7/13/2005
I switch appearences sometimes. I spent part of the dream looking close to myself and part of it looking like a female Helios (Sailor Moon) in Operation: Scorpion.

You think that dream therepy would get me to have more of them more often? the stories i dream before i write them (Raptor Reborn, Operation: Scorion, Metamorphosis, and Hangman's Daughter) always turn out to be pretty good stories.
DragonLady chapter 8 . 7/12/2005
tinted eyes that all the vampires I had previously met seemed to all have.

you need to get rid of one of the "all's".

My dreams can be pretty weird (see Metamorphosis, Raptor Reborn, The Hangman's Daughter, and Operation: Scorpion). Usually they're pretty well-written, though, which is why they make such good stories. Typically I understand what's going on in them alot clearer than other people do in their dreams.
DragonLady chapter 7 . 7/10/2005
I really need to draw my vampire...*pets him* He's so pretty...alot lighter and less...green than Tristram.
BlueKlearWater chapter 7 . 7/10/2005
mwahaha, Monty is now in this mess. LOVELY! You really know how to keep a person hooked on a story! Keep it up! (pleaase? XD)
Ninja Reviewer chapter 7 . 7/9/2005
Man. You write too much, seriously. Take a break... XD Joking.

But you got this chapter up before I could reply to the other one, which makes me feel bad 'cause I'm slow.

But. The hottest guy award is somewhere bitween Raebon and Gale. I'm slightly hoping Tai ends up with Gale, because that would rock.. and then the fangirls could have Raebon..

I find the first part of this story really intriging, and as it picks up speed I'm getting more and more into it. Keep up the good work...

Oh!

FISHIE FISHIE FISHIE FISHIE! [-].[-].Alright, that was a bad fish, and most likely won't come out in the review but...

Tell next time,

Be seeing you.-Seeiko.
BlueKlearWater chapter 6 . 7/7/2005
Whee, that was fast! Such a mystery Tia finds herself in...lol! That makes the wait for another update just so much more long and painful-i must know more! _
Michiko87 chapter 6 . 7/7/2005
New chapter! If you keep udating I'll even give you fish!
DragonLady chapter 6 . 7/7/2005
You read Earthsong? *snoogles Tristram and Raebon and locks them in the closet, the barricades it with a pirranah-filled moat, barbed wire, and mines*

MINE! MY BISHI CLOSET! :P

that's Tristram. His eyes glow silver the first two or three pages he's in (he's seen in one more than have his eyes glowing).

...Not exactly sure why I bring him up, other than i'm in a vampire bishi mood...I got my own who probably acts something like Raebon when he's drunk (alcoholic vampire). The nature of his story is that i can't tell you which one he is, but if you find it and review you get a cookie! ;
Michiko87 chapter 5 . 7/7/2005
Ah! Cliffhanger much? I hate those, but they're what keeps me reading. So...next chapter please?
ConfigurationSpace chapter 5 . 7/6/2005
Wow. This is a nice, solid fic as far as I can tell. I'm going to be keeping an eye on it because of curiosity and a few other things. Keep up the great work!
BlueKlearWater chapter 5 . 7/6/2005
*is too lazy to sign in*

WHOO! XD *acts so immature when she reads good stories* You updated! Raebon is so cool, I don't know why Tia wouldn't listen to him. o.o They never do listen until its too late or drastic measures have to be taken, don't they? Ah well, the story still rocks my socks! and I'm glad you like Inheritance. I'll try to work on chapter three tonight...I actually think I know where its going! lol! Bye!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »