Reviews for The Sum of a Strong Word
in theory chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Interesting idea. The vocabulary was fantastic anyway, not as complex as I'd anticipated from the summary but still rich enough. "divide me;" that expression stood out especially. So unusual how you mould the concepts of maths into a relationship format, maths was never my strong point (and neither were/are relationships).. in summary, all I can say is I enjoyed this hugely, very surprising and fresh.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Can I tell you how much I hate math hahaha with a passion even hades couldnt scare out of me lol.

I did like the intricate detail in this piece though. It was almost hard though. I think because of all the mathematical language... comparing love to a circle...or parrallel lines or being a missing number in an equation. I was blown away by how the details though made it flow.

Very unique piece. I didnt hate it at all...though I thought I would despise it because of the obvious anti-passion for math ha. You did a great job... interesting read. The final line blows me away. I suppose though because I hate math that would make sense... i hate to love you... interesting.
Nacilme chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
This poem is really one of a kind. It's great.
Short Lived Dream chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
You're writing is so raw, and I hold every word so close to my heart. You're such an amazing writer...I can hardly express by adoration through these simple verses. Could I be more obvious? I love this to death. Intellegence, meets the understanding of true human emotion.
Book Eater chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Creative. It is a poem under the category of drama/angst filled with complex vocabulary words. I did not think it could be done, but you did a very good job of it!
April Hammer chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
EP GEOMETRY MEMORIES! Lol this is an AWESOME poem, though. It tickled my memory into finding all of this vocabulary and remembering it and fitting it into the matching words. Lovely lovely lovely! I love how you use such complex vocabulary. Math is evil, yet I admit, I get giddy every time I get to use the pythagorean theorem. xD *golden star!*