Reviews for Double Edged Swords
Arkash chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Interestint beginning with the nobility gearing up for strife. Aric seems like a well rounded character.

Good Job! *_*
HeartsQuiverInFear chapter 2 . 7/5/2005
wo I'm totally into this story now..even though it's the first chapter not counting the prologue..but seriously though..so far..everything's been good..no grammar or spelling mistakes..and your description of the charaters was detailed yet to the point..i give you props _ hehe keep up the awesome work and don't forget to update..by the way..you'll be seeing a lot of me now _-

-Raine
Keaira chapter 2 . 7/5/2005
*cheers* she convinced her parents that she could be a spy! now she just has to get through the training program and get into Narayar. wonder wat the hot guy looks like_ lol.
Clodhopper chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Wonderful start, though may I make a suggestion about the summary? I want to know what his being hot has to do with the story. Okay, yeah, he's hot, but what? How is he her deadliest enemy? How is he a threat to her? That might be something you want to mention in the summary instead of just his outward appearance, because that we'll get in the story itself.

*shrugs* Of course, this may be just because I really couldn't give a rat's tail about what he looks like, just his role in the plot.

On a side note, I like the way you spelled Aric, it's more fun than the typical way. Other than that bit in the summary, I thought it was fantastic. Looking forward to reading more.

~Ty

Thanks for the review
eternalversifier chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
First off, your first sentence definately pulls the reader in, which is very good. It's nice how you seem to nonchalantly introduce her father and mother and slightly touch on the relation between Aric and the person telling the story. Also your last sentence leaves me wanting more, so please keep writing because this seems like a story with a lot going for it. -Starr-P.s. if you get bored I'd appreciate if you'd take a look at my story. I'd like to hear your word on it.
Punchadara chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
sounds fun!
HeartsQuiverInFear chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
great starting..keep up the great work and update soon whenever you have time
Loriency chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
wow...dude...that's really good. You know how to draw a reader in with the summary, and the last bit of information left in the prologue. I hope that you'll update, if only for me! Please! Seriously, I'd absolutely love to find out more of this...you have definite talent, I can tell that much so far, and this story, just from the one chapter, has much potential. Please keep on writing, and I"ll be waiting for your update. Cya! oh wait...don't I read one of your other stories? I think I do...
Keaira chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
ooh! good beginning. cant wait to see wat happens next.
774 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52