Reviews for Mask
Needa S chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
People are good at hiding behind a mask. Love the word usage. Awesome write.
free-to-dream15 chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
This was a very good poem! Short but very good...oh yeah..and you were wondering which poem I like the best..hmm...i like the poem "us" That one was my favorite!
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
At first I thought "that might hurt" been I finished reading the poem. I like it, lol. It's original.
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Some people are too afraid to show their real selves and some show too much (literally and not). Still, this poem's an honest and relatable poem, and of course, well written. Really good job, hope to see more (and I have to keep reading, lol -)

~Sumi-chan; What you call love, I call pain.
Eyes Unclouded chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Liked it. Very real issue you're talking about here. This could be a good idea for a short story.
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
awesome peom i hope he reads this.
hellokittychic31 chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
don't we all hide behind sum sort of mask?

but newayz this is really to the point and so true...i like it..

A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
I know the feeling all too well, drives ya crazy.
bee-oliva chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
wow its amazing... sounds familiar to the phantom of the opera but much better.. keep writing, you're amazing at it!
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
This is so true...I have felt this way before. Nice job!
origamikitty chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
I'd take out "the real you without the mask" and maybe "your face" on the last line. You have the words face and mask too much as it is now.
broken-butterfly08 chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
so, so true. It's exactly like my boyfriend. Thank goodness he's finally starting to open up a little more. Anyway, good job! It's fantastic and beautifully written!.
Anna178 chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
This holds alot of meaning to me. Sometimes people hurt those they want to protect, Hurting them instead of protecting them actually, sad. Though i suppose the saying 'its the thought that counts' falls into play still isn't right.

godsandstars chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
oh wow. this is. i can't explain it! it's so relatable, i myself have experienced this, it's perfect. great job!
queenvixta chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Beautiful. So much said in a quite short poem. Well done! I know everyone will be able to relate to this in some way. queenvixta
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »