Reviews for Simply Go Away Stories
Damned Dead Eyes chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Wow, very well written! I like the short poems at the beginning. Sounds like a song. Good job!
msdewey chapter 7 . 8/15/2005
These are different *L* - well, short. The thread of all these stories is very vivid - except Rachel, she was murdered - I understand she wasn't exactly Polly Pure, but she did not choose that death, she was looking for shelter, not for an end to her existence.

The summary story though, Lucifer, was a bit of a let down in a way ... was that regret, sorrow, a bad tuna sandwich? It seems like there should be some mixture of emotion, but then again ... maybe it's the brevity ... it doesn't seem to flow as well as the others.

Though I don't like the theme, I did enjoy the panorama of stories (well, I still think Rachel fell into this grouping by accident *L*). Good Work!
kelsi bones chapter 7 . 7/29/2005
I loved every bit of it. I'm glad you wrote it.

Love,Miss Katrina
kelsi bones chapter 4 . 7/29/2005
I don't mind if you mix up the lights, I'm already so excited I have a story written for me (or myself, or whatever should go there - you already know I have horrid grammar)
kelsi bones chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Like isn't the word Shion, I love it! (In a depressed psychotic way)

PS:I'll be emailing you about your reviews to my stories soon.
Leia chapter 4 . 7/2/2005
wow, u have such emotion, and yet its so blunt, u have captured alot of feeling, although the girls who slit their wrists would take longer to die...i no.