Reviews for polaroid sin and heaven
myno chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
ah yes, 's poem 'picture frame lies'... i remember that one- it was a brilliant poem, and this continuation does it justice, although it does show a bit that this was not an easy write for you.
agirlnamed-aly chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
The last stanza is what packed the most punch and left me with a aching, profound feeling.

Wonderful.
Thorn's-girl chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Wow. Just...I love this. I raelly can't say anything else, but I am being dead honest, painfully honest, my god, you are good...
B. M. Reed chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
oo nice poem. you certainly did do a nice job with the whole lesbian thing. it's a great poem, i love it. beautiful.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Once again, wonderfully written. I loved this line: "lipstick letters (bright, fake red)".

I'm adding you to my favorite authors if that's alright with you.
UndueReality chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
*clapclapclap* And once agian, my hands burn up in the atmosphere.
Infection chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
interesting.
llivia chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
I really like this... your a wonderful poet
Aleara chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Lol you really have a knack for endings. Very mysterious and fun to
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
'Light and snowy' is what I thought. Which is strange, because you've put 'in between the thin/sheets of snow;' which I'd though I missed.. Good poem.
Rozlin chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
very interesting... by the way, I'm Sunday's child. -smiles secretively-
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Beautiful! Don't worry, I didn't think you were gay when I read it. Anyway, the descriptions of everything are so vivid. Excellent job!
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Nicely written.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
wow, i feel the emotion and work put into this poem the passion is sometimes overwhelming great job!
Alisha Marie chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Great job...I really liked it! Don't know what else to say. Great job!