Reviews for Your Love
Enigmatic Huntress chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
I liked how you described the rosy red sunset and walking in moonlight. The questions in this were good ( I don't know if I've told you already but I love it when a poem contains questions. Wierd I know.) You write some really good work and along with The Dark Lord this is one of my favourite pieces. I really adored the way it was written and I seriously think it's a very good piece. Luv Kaitx
TheUnadulteratedCat chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Well done! I can't help but love your little poems!

Thanks a whole bunch for the review. I now have 21 and counting! I am going to attempt to get as much as my old story for the same amount of chapters.. About 20 to go _ I have started your cat woman story, but haven't finished it due to a certain computer crashing on me. I will finish it and give you the lowdown!

Georgia.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
heartfelt and honest, described perfectly. I'm glad to see you are writing, it really amazes me.

* noelle
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
I like it a lot... its works fine as a poem & is beautifully written... great job... do you need help making stanzas?
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
oh so nice to be back! this is a lovely poem. hehe lovely- get it? gah so sorry i'm high on chocolate. will be back to read more when i'm in a saner state.
Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
it's beautiful. i can really relate to this poem. your descriptive lines creat beautiful imagery too.

btw, thanks for your review on my poem 'family matters'. i do understand what you mean and the poem was sad like that 'cause i was going through a somewhat difficult time.

take care and keep writing :smiles:

EB
lackluster chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
it's nice. heartfelt maybe...great job! keep writing!