Reviews for Dramatic Irony
misschosaku chapter 25 . 8/17/2009
I know this story hasn't been updated in a while, but I want to say that I just discovered it and really love it. I hope you pick it up again some day.

~Missy
insilenceandsong chapter 25 . 4/6/2007
I miss this story. I came back to it after having read it when it was first being written, and I really enjoyed it...but I want to know how it ends! I'm aware that you haven't written on FP for about six months, but I still would love to read more. Please think about starting to update again!
DarkestSecrets chapter 25 . 7/16/2006
interesting story! can't wait to read more! UPDATE SOON !
Kim chapter 25 . 4/2/2006
Aww, I love this story to death, I wish you would update :-(. I'm dying to know what will happen next... I'm very excited that they are finally going to start a somewhat relationship, and I can't wait to see how the premiere goes. Pleaasee update soon!
Sar chapter 19 . 3/2/2006
When are you gunna update?
evilblackcrayon chapter 25 . 1/17/2006
love it! love it! love it! update soon!
SeasonsofLuv23 chapter 25 . 1/15/2006
Huh. To tell you the truth, the fact that they were going to become official was pretty obvious, at least to myself. I thought the elevator idea was clever. There were a few grammar issues that made it a little hard to read at times but nothing major. Keep it up!
TheFairestOfThemAll chapter 25 . 1/14/2006
Wow! I love your story. God! Its amazing! OMG I just can't get over it. Write soon please!
David chapter 25 . 1/14/2006
whoa! it finally happened! but c i dont think that anything could really go wrong with their reputations, seeing as there are real-life couples who are in both in show business and its fine for them. awesome, and i cant wait for the show to open (in the story)! that will be exciting!
The Aphrodite Effect chapter 25 . 1/13/2006
wheehee! good story AND a thunderstorm! 12:34 AM on jan. 14 is shaping up to be pretty good...excellent job, as per usual.
G-T chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Wow, its been a while since i've read this story, and its still very well written and i still enjoy it. Keep up the good work, and when ur famous in NYC remeber the little people u met along the way...
shawna chapter 24 . 1/7/2006
Hey Heather! i just read your story, at least what there is of it and i think it is fantastic. I could really picture everything where saying in my head, and its so capturing, i didn't want to stop reading, although now i have to becuase there aren't anymore chapters yet. SO HURRY UP! Keep up the good work, maybe make even the borign chapters a little more interesting, for the reader's sake. lol. Can't wait to read more of the story of lillian and gabriel/thomas!
Tenshistar chapter 24 . 1/5/2006
Good job. I can't wait to read more.
SeasonsofLuv23 chapter 24 . 1/4/2006
I thought this was one of your most brilliant chapters yet! Don't you love the way "brilliant" is spelled? Anyway...you say that there were some people Lily was not very familiar with associated in some way with the show. We really have not seen Lily interact with very many people in the show. Is it just an extremely small cast or what? I always thought maybe there were a lot of people just lurking in the backround of rehearsals and such like stalkers or up the good work! Looking forward to read a chapter about opening night!
Abigail Radle chapter 24 . 1/3/2006
I like your writing style a great deal. The flaws are few and far between, and the entire prose just seems to flow forth brilliantly. I can understand your reluctance to insert any sort of physical description of your MC, and I empathyze with your comment that she, in your mind, looks like you.I have that same issue, with my MC resembling me. She is one of now many muses in my head, but she has the authoritative privelege of having been the first and thus she is a reflection of myself, of all that I was I was capable of being among other things. She's not flawless, not in any way, but I see her as a better person than I am on so many different levels. Including that of physical appearance. She doesn't have a twisted nose, a face scarred from childhood chicken pox, limp lifeless hair, and self-esteem issues. *LOL*At any rate, I love your writing, and I look forward to the next chapter!
141 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »