Reviews for For the Love of the Game
Your Anti-Drug chapter 30 . 4/11/2006
So I almost started bawling my eyes out when I was reading the epilogue because you ended so well. SO FREAKING WELL. oh man. I loved this story, and I got so into it. I'm kinda depressed.
Kjersti chapter 30 . 4/11/2006
Nice epilogue/chapter. A good closure. Love this story. Good work. :)
lilxseeker chapter 30 . 4/10/2006
oh wowers! i cant believe its actually over...i love this story! kudos! great job!
BrownEyedBeauty chapter 30 . 4/10/2006
NICEST STORY EVER! I was just left wondering about one thing...what happened to the BIG prank that Shelley was gonna playon Brandon? and what was that prank? I never really figured it out. Sorry if you mentioned it and I missed it. I'm forgetful like that.

Otherwise, this is an awesome story. So sad that it's done. Good luck with future work!
peachfruitsalad chapter 30 . 4/10/2006
this has been one of the best stories I've read on FP. I look forward to reading more from you - well done! keep it up.
KnotFamous chapter 30 . 4/10/2006
Wow. That's all I can say. It sucks that it's over but it's great how everything just sort of falls together.

Good for Brandon. USC is the best, beats Texas anyday. Fight on!

Good story. I'm happy you didn't give this one up. It's def. one of my favorites on this site.
Susurrent Threnody chapter 30 . 4/10/2006
That was one great ending. It wrapps everything up, letting you imagine what will happen later. Absoutely wonderful.
florissant chapter 30 . 4/10/2006
HAH FIRST REVIEWER FOR YOUR LAST CHAPTER! well, what do i have to say? it was ADORABLE! just your perfect ending to your perfect chick flick, even though its kinda sad that they'll be parting, you still give me that one last hope that maybe in the future, they'll meet up again and marry and then live happily ever after! it's so cute! i love your story and i'm definitely going to read more of your writing.
Susurrent Threnody chapter 29 . 4/6/2006
what is this obsession brandon has with goats?
Susurrent Threnody chapter 28 . 4/6/2006
aw, how sweet of brandon.
becxfok01 chapter 29 . 4/4/2006
Interesting story. I'm going to read your next story now!
Grape chapter 29 . 4/2/2006
Wow! This is a really cute story! I sure hope that the next chapter is posted soon. Great job!
giRLAddiCted chapter 29 . 3/26/2006
Oh My GOD! I am so glad I read this! It's is effing awesome girl! The main characters are...well...exquisite! I mean...Shelley is a cheerleader but she still loves the game she only cheers for...enough to coach them and win the games! But there was the part where she was doing the first pep talk? That was kind of a stretch but what the hey! I loved it! I love the whole story and the whole concept. Brandon is a total jerk until he realized how much he likes Shelley and Shelley herself is a beauty in and out! Love her completely. And Zach? Wonderful character! The Team BS...oh they're hilarious! . Keep it up!
Hotroxygurl chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Wow! This is such a cute story... i couldnt stop reading it once i started...even though there were 29 chaoters! shelley and brandon are adorable...how many chapters are left? i hope they get together finally in the end becuz then this wouldnt be the cliche story i know it is and luv it for it!anyways keep up the fantastic work!
Purple Battery chapter 29 . 3/26/2006
good story! i really loved it so far! update soon
670 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »