Reviews for For the Love of the Game
hum... short
RedPillow chapter 28 . 3/5/2006
LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON!
grlieyetsporty chapter 28 . 3/4/2006
The story is GREAT! But I have to wonder when the whole Chelsea thing will come into play. Woulnd't she have gotten a little impatient by now? I mean Brandon hasn't exactly followed her plan so far. His reputation is on the line, but he has seemed to have forgotten that. Just wondering. Love your story though.
aurora borealis chapter 28 . 2/26/2006
Great story. It's funny, sweet and entertaining. Brandon and Shelley are rather cute, aren't they?I'm a bit scared about how Shelley's going to react to the Chelsey-threatening-Brandon thing, 't wait to read more. Wonderful work. :)
victim of reality chapter 28 . 2/25/2006
hey. wow. i just read that all the way through from the beginning and i loved it. I can't wait for the next chapter. So update SOON!
animeforever9 chapter 28 . 2/21/2006
omg, so good! puh-lease update soon! i love your story!
animeforever9 chapter 27 . 2/21/2006
yes! i'm so glad they won. they deserved it. gotta read more!
peachfruitsalad chapter 28 . 2/20/2006
I really enjoy this story, and I can't wait until you update... I'll be sad when it's over... (
Purple Battery chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
hey, good story, cant wait to read the rest!
Natajaaay chapter 28 . 2/20/2006
hey! sorry i haven't reviewed in a while! i bet the big prank thing is that thing with Chelsea? am i even close? anyhow, was the song thing for real or just to help his situation with Chelsea? update soon! D
animeforever9 chapter 23 . 2/20/2006
omg, i love the backstreet boys! their new album is really good! i wish i was in shelley's place!
HaveHeart chapter 28 . 2/19/2006
i didn't have to work todayso i spent my afternoon reading your entire storyyay!i don't know much about football so that whole aspect of the story wasn't really important to me either.

i love brandon's character. even if he is a little mean. but it makes me sad that he was tryin to win shelley over because stupid chelsey. BUT he's feelings have changed.. im convinced.. and its cute
animeforever9 chapter 13 . 2/19/2006
great chapter again. this story reminds me of one i read before minus the football. ya know, girl hates boy, boy hates girl, then they develop feelings for each other? you should read it. its called "how to treat a lady" by sm babee. ok, i'll read more soon!
animeforever9 chapter 11 . 2/19/2006
great chapter. i hope my friends give me a huge 18th birthday party. doubt it. haha. i'm gonna read more now.
animeforever9 chapter 9 . 2/19/2006
still love the story. i think the fights shelley and brandon get in are hilarious! i can't wait to read more! :)
670 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »