Reviews for For the Love of the Game
brokenxdreams chapter 3 . 2/18/2006
I love your story! It's amazing.. keep up the good work. im a football freak! lemme know,if you need anything.. though you sound like youve got it handled.
animeforever9 chapter 4 . 2/18/2006
love it , love it! i wish i could get involved with football like that. but, let's face it, it's a guy's sport. *shrugs* too bad.
animeforever9 chapter 2 . 2/18/2006
hey, great story. it's good to see that you actually know football. i read this one fic on and the author had no clue what she was talking about. anyway, love it so far! i can't wait to keep reading!
SinCorazon chapter 3 . 2/17/2006
The football team in my school practices for 6 hours. They have water breaks and one 1 and 1/2 hour break. But that's in the summer. They start pre-season in July. There's practices with equiptment, and then there's some practices without it, which just means only running.

I know all this 'cause I'm in field hockey, so in the summer I see them when we're practicing. They practice a lot, but they always make the playoffs.
lilxseeker chapter 28 . 2/13/2006
o0o0o just the girl iym looking for...lalala hehe update soon!
Nocturnal silhouette chapter 28 . 2/13/2006
This is going to be over soon? oh no. Another great story on this site finished. Gives a sense of satisfaction of course, to read through it completely without being stuck without knowing what's going to happen, but still. I love this story. You did a great job with it.
Emma chapter 28 . 2/12/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY/CHAPTER! Its okay that it was short it was so sweet and u updated so quick so props for that. Keep writing!
midnight-kisses chapter 28 . 2/12/2006
wowee, that song thing was sweet! at some point though she has to find out about his deal with chelsey doesn't she? can't wait for more
a24HourSmile chapter 28 . 2/12/2006
Wow.

That's some pretty crazy stuff.

But really cute.

Aw. I want that! lol.

And I love that song myself!

Surprisingly, that song DOES describe their relationship! lol. I can totally see Shelley pushing him in a pool. lol.

And was that A CLUE, A CLUE (sorry for the blue's clues reference) at the end there? Hm...me thinks I might have discovered something. Teehee.

UPDATE SOON!

With 2 chapters left...I'm quite the curious kitten!
DarkestSecrets chapter 28 . 2/11/2006
neat story! can't wait to see what happens next! is shelley ever gonna find out about chelsea's plan? UPDATE SOON!
Bimbo-Trouble chapter 28 . 2/11/2006
hey...great story...i cant belive its almost over...i like your plot its very interesting...keep up the great writing
thats.the.beauty.of.it chapter 28 . 2/11/2006
awesome
Unclaimed chapter 28 . 2/11/2006
So Cute! Brandon just has to be a romantic at heart...kinda confused though he seems so genuine...and what does she mean she'll meet him halfway...update soon!
howw do you delete an account chapter 28 . 2/11/2006
] sweet.

though I think that brandon is a bit fake. but that's okay.
TaurusGirl7 chapter 28 . 2/11/2006