Reviews for For the Love of the Game
2nd chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
Yeah... It was okay at the start, but now I'm getting the feeling that Shelley is a MAJOR Mary-Sue...

~Blizzard~
Warrior-Princess06 chapter 30 . 12/31/2010
'Woah.! I'm finally done after reading ALL THE CHAPTERS within 24 hours.! :)) I really really LOVE IT! I only had a limited hours of sleeping because i spent it by reading this fic..! HEHE! :) It's a good thing that it's Holidays because of Christmas and New year celebration..hehe.! :D Congratulations for this awesome, wonderful and amazing fic.! :D Thanks for sharing your imagination to us..! :D I really enjoy reading this and.! :D Good Job.! :D

I love Shelley and Brandon.! :)) I'm going to miss them..huhu.! :(

Anyways, I'm sorry if i didn't review each chapter..maybe if i came here around the time when you still writing this fic.. i will..but i came here in this site around May 2010 and i'm too excited to read the next chapter to leave a review..hehe..so yeah.! :)

Belated Merry Christmas and I hope you'll have a Bountiful New Year.! :)) Congrats again and God Bless you.! :D

Until Next time.! Bye! :))
All Over You chapter 30 . 11/25/2010
So, I read this a while ago, but I don't think I ever reviewed! Anyway, you totally had me hooked with this story because I actually was a football obsessed cheerleader back in high school. I'm still football obsessed, but... yeah, lol.

Anyway, I love the twist you gave with Shelley helping coach the football team. It was a really great lead into the love story between her and Brandon. Very creative, m'dear. :)
Boston15 chapter 26 . 10/12/2010
For some reason I loved the line "Bottom line: he was adorable" and I have no idea why. So good :)
Boston15 chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
hell yes. first of all let me say that I'm pretty sure this is the story of my life. I'm a cheerleader who wasn't allowed to play football. I could coach any given day but I was a female so no way. Also, this is good so far lol. Everything seems believable and I hope she kicks ass. Especially Miller's. :) good job
AnnabelLloyd97 chapter 30 . 9/19/2010
aw I love this story I wish it could never end
Jayda123 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
ok i came across your story and thought it sounded cute so here i am.. im gonna keep reading on...

zhangli chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Discount Nike Shox TL 2 Shoes Store ()

Discount Nike Shox TL 3 Distributor ( )

Discount Nike Shox Bmw Shoes Distributor ( )

Discount Nike Shox Elite Shoes Manufacturer

Discount Nike Shox R4 Running Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Shox R5 Mens Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Shox Ride Womens Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Shox Rival Shoes Wholesaler )

Discount Nike Shox Energia Wholesaler ( )

Discount Nike Shox LV Sneaker ( )

Discount Nike Shox Turbo Suppliers ( )
Ederra chapter 30 . 12/26/2009
Aww... what a nice ending. I've had so many laughs throughout this story. It was honestly a good read. :D

-Innocence
bubublacz chapter 4 . 12/23/2009
Go Shelley! Beat the crap out of Brandon!
itsames chapter 30 . 11/1/2009

i love this story :D

soo awesome
animegirl214 chapter 30 . 9/15/2009
ek! :D :D :D

i read this ALL in one sitting. it was so good i couldnt get away! and now i have to stay up untill 2:00 PM again since i didnt do my homework! XD

THANKS SO MUCH for this WONDERFUL AWESOME FUNNY CUTE story! :D :D :D

one of the bests i've EVER seen! :D :D :D
welcome to meganland chapter 30 . 8/21/2009
awhh, how cute? I liked that it wasn't like "I've been in love with you ever since I met you!" Authors always end up making everything mushier than like you thought it would be! this was more realistic.

so, god job :)