Reviews for For the Love of the Game
Mini May chapter 24 . 12/10/2005
great update...i really liked it. i thought it was way kewl, a good way for them to get a little bit closer...and i think the next one will be too...update soon!
Violaaa chapter 24 . 12/10/2005
ah! update update update!
grlieyetsporty chapter 24 . 12/10/2005
oh how i love silly old people. So does Brandon really like Shelley or is he just a good actor? I don't know. Good chapter though. Thanks.
Natalie chapter 24 . 12/10/2005
hey! i really think that those 2 r falling 4 each other despite what they say and how Chelsea is involoved.

hope u update soon!
queen-lala chapter 24 . 12/10/2005
NO I DIDN'T LIKE IT! i LOVED it! lol. keep up the good work_
slowlydancingtothestars chapter 24 . 12/10/2005
ger sometimes I just hate him like that last pargraph!
acira chapter 24 . 12/10/2005
i used to like some of their songs like show me the meaning of being lonely nd um cant remember... if u dont feel lyk writing a game, then don't if you do, go ahead.. i'll just read..)
Kaichai chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
It's very good! I can't wait to see more, but I have a feeling that they'll both be trying to break each others' hearts, right?
lengg chapter 23 . 12/6/2005
Hahaha.. can't stop laughing. the story is so funny! UPdate soon!
emeraldeyez222 chapter 23 . 12/4/2005
sweet story...i luv it...it rocks...i can't wait till more...keep up the good work you're awesome!
MB Rumpf chapter 23 . 12/4/2005
backstreet friggen' boys? What the Hell! *snorts* I haven't listned to those ahem, guy's in like 4 years! Whats up with them? Why did you put them in your story? Why not Green Day, Linkin Park, God Smack, Metalia, DISTURBED! Oh but no its backstreet boys. *snorts again*
acira chapter 23 . 12/3/2005
she likes backstreet boys? ) didnt expect that... nweiz, nice..)
a24HourSmile chapter 23 . 11/30/2005
Ohmigosh!

haha. To funny.

To cute!

I love it!

You're SUCH an amazing writer!

I love this story to pieces.

This was pretty interesting, though. I loved the whole "Yes...no...no..." thing! It made me giggle. hehe.

I really really wanna see what happens! I'm way on the edge of my seat. Any more waiting and I'll fall off! So update son!
salley19166 chapter 23 . 11/30/2005
YESH! another date! BOO YEA 1 for brandon! Lets kill chelsey shall we. *runs off grabs chelsey, throws her in the broom closet and strangels her with the extinsion cord.* now that's better. The story should go much better now.

haha. well my dear the story is good. u know that and i know that, i'm pretty sure they know that to *points to the crowd of readers who are waving frantically* so your well on your way to MAKING THE NEXT CHAPPIE! *cracks whip and throws mallets* NOW WAORK MY LOVELY MWAHAHAHAHA

C-ya latersHeather (salley19166)