Reviews for For the Love of the Game
rddekker chapter 30 . 8/11/2009
this story is worth reading! it's so great! XD I learned a lot of bad words, though. HAHA!
rddekker chapter 24 . 8/11/2009
ah! love it! :))
rddekker chapter 8 . 8/10/2009
they look good together! SWEET! :)
rddekker chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
Shelly's good! Ha ha! When will they're finally agree with each other? :)
53BookTitles chapter 30 . 8/4/2009
AH!

"We'll find a way"

*tear*

He has a heart!
Floppy125 chapter 30 . 7/12/2009
aw! I loved the story! it was great! at first i wasnt sure to read it because i have no knowledge in football, but i'm glad i've read it! i loved these lines:

"Cue the ‘Hallelujah’ chorus. Throw confetti. Jump for joy. Dance like no one’s watching. Shout as if you’re the happiest person on earth. Bust out some glowsticks and have a rave right where you are right now.

It’s about fucking time."

GREAT STORY
LittlemissPatty chapter 30 . 7/11/2009
ah! how i love witty heroines and a cocky prince charming. Such a sweet story. It reminded me of another FP story though it revolves mostly on basketball. the ending is sweet and realistic.

Who knew Brandon Millers can be fucking sappy? :)) He may be an ass most of the time but he's just great and i love him to bits. Never saw any of his acts coming. specially the confessing part. ah. young love

Shelley Sinclair, i have to say is awesome. Cool witty retorts and such. :)) I love how she loves football and placed everything on the line for something she oh so desperately happened. The ending was a tear-jerker so is the part where she gives off a speech. inspiring. really?

Whatever happened to Taryn and Morgan and Destiny? They vanished towards the end. Team BS were also incognito. It's like they weren't there but just mentioned. I wonder whose coming with Shelley to NYU and whose coming with Brandon to USC.

Even though Zachary played a small role, i like him. :) AND Kyle. oh kyle. :)) those cousins.

The rest of the team were also cool. Johnny and his-or as Brandon puts it- "fagness" is cute. Alex. well i feel like there's more to him. James, well, i don't know him really besides him being quiet on their first date and receiving the "nail" award.

All in all this was a fun and funny story. I love the Humor and Romance. Cliched as it is, it's still cute. Most of the stories are cliched but just do a twist here and there and bam! An epic story. Great job. Though this was done like 3 years ago, it's still timeless. :)
Amethystars chapter 30 . 6/23/2009
Great laughs to keep it light, and enough drama/romance to keep me hooked. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff!
Amethystars chapter 12 . 6/22/2009
Loving the story so far. Shelley and Brandon are so funny. Can't wait to read more... stupid early mornings :)
Amethystars chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
ooh... I like this story. Interesting premise, the coaching thing. It's bedtime now :( but I can't wait to read more tomorrow!
ghurl00 chapter 30 . 6/15/2009
OMG! i lavv the story! it's so good:))

"worth the wait"

just the girl is so the right song!:)

great job!:))
DreamBee4 chapter 30 . 5/17/2009
This story was wonderful. There was never a dull moment, which kept me reading! I am so a member of Team BS! :)
weeeangie chapter 30 . 5/2/2009
Your story is cool! Wilson will come out on top...one day! GO POLY!
mezzles chapter 30 . 4/7/2009
Aw a happy ending. Great story, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for the read!
Ryu-hime chapter 30 . 1/31/2009
That was great : ) I really enjoyed reading your story. Definitely a unique concept, which is what drew me to it, of course.~~ Anyway, I'm glad that you finished it, I wouldn't be able to bear not having an ending to something written so well. Thanks!~
670 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »