Reviews for For the Love of the Game
ladyjayliz chapter 3 . 7/5/2005
I love your story...Can't wait to read more. That pep talk even inspired me a little... ;)
queen-lala chapter 3 . 7/5/2005
no i don't think it's a waste of 7 pages... update soon_*
Top40princess chapter 2 . 7/2/2005
I really, really, like your story. so keep going and updating, I love it!
queen-lala chapter 2 . 7/2/2005
EXCELLENT! lol, i loved it. i was wondering when someone was going to do a story like this... update soon_
Chookstar chapter 2 . 7/2/2005
Haha, the way i see it is that i'm from NZ and that means no football, so the extent of my knowledge of the sport is The Replacements lol, so write away and i wouldn't know any different! I really do like the story line, i'm not liking Brandon so much, he's coming off REALLY pissy, but i get that that's what you're going for. The only thing i have to comment on that is that as a captain its pretty uncharacteristic so i was thinking you could have part of the team backing him since that's what should happen in a real team...if that makes sense lol. But yeah feel free to ignore that, i really do like the story line and will be back to review soon!
xpressgirl chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
I like the storyline...who cares if its not completely realistic...i'v seen stories where there girls actually play on the guys football team...that is way out of line...but this story sounds good and PLEASE continue!
msQTpa2T chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
I like the concept of this story. Shelley is one tough girl, and I'm sure she'll have no problems handling Brandon. It's awesome that her dad supports her decision to stop cheerleading in favor of playing with the big boys. In fact, I think it is often the women that enjoy being utterly feminine, helpless, and babied that keep other powerful, assertive women from becoming CEOS and other roles of authority. I'm not really a feminist or anything, but I do think that women looking for positions of esteem and control first have to find backing among their own sex. I almost feel as if men would be more likely to vote a women into office then women themselves are. I think some girls like the idea of marrying and being a docile housewife. Anyway, before I go off on more of a tangent, I just want to offer my words of encouragement and urge you to press forward with the story. You are right though; you'll probably want to study up on football terms, especially if Shelley is supposed to come up with some killer plays. Personally, I know almost nothing about football. I'm more of a basketball fan. But anyhow, write more.~msQTpa2T
JT FAN chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
i like it wait to read the next chap.
miss-blackhair chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
it's a good start. i cant wait for more! hope to hear from you soon.. )
BleedingRose15 chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
omg i really like this story! it's a great storyline
670 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45