Reviews for Charades
t h e m u s h r o o m chapter 19 . 3/15/2006
Ha! I absolutly loved this! Except, if it were me [[and even then, probably not]] I wouldn't have rushed the ending. Like, you know, giving you "constructive critisim" or however you spell it, it seemed a bit rushed. But I liked it nontheless! XD

Yahoo!Me
Saint Rebel chapter 19 . 3/14/2006
One word. HOT. The ending was very cute. Allow to boast that I read this months before she posted it. Bwhaha. This was a great. One of my favorites.
Lightning Storm chapter 19 . 3/14/2006
I'm kind of confused. Why wwould she thing about Johnny when kissing Bam? But other than that, I'm glad they finally got together.

I think a prequel would be excellent for this story

Great job BTW.
Orion Demasecus chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Well i finally got around to starting this story. Looks like i've got a lot to catch up on. I have to eat supper and do- homework now but i'll be back to read more later. Once again sorry for neglecting you for so long.
Saint Rebel chapter 18 . 1/3/2006
Short, but to the point. I'm really happy you didn't do the whole chapter from Lizzi's perspective and I can't decide which one you wrote better. I also like the line about Bam always finding the limelight.
Saint Rebel chapter 17 . 1/3/2006
First of all, let me be the one to brag that I was the first one to read before anyone else, bwhahahaha. I'm really glad the atmosphere of this story didn't change, your writing ability hasn't stunted like mine apparently has when you are coming back from a long break. Love it like I knew I would.
Lightning Storm chapter 18 . 1/1/2006
OMG, I wasn't expecting him to do that that fast, lol. I loved how you had all the different perspectives. It really helped to understand what was goin though everyones mind. Update soon, can't wait to read more.
t h e m u s h r o o m chapter 18 . 1/1/2006
im like...twitching with excitment! oh, i love bam too! ha! anyways, i like it alot. you've really done a ton with this story that i never could have. ::stands up and claps:: awesome job!

-themushroom
MyNon-ToxicRomance chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
This is very well keep writing more.
Lightning Storm chapter 17 . 12/30/2005
Shes all over the place lately. You haven't lost me as a reader, I was actually thinking about the story a few days ago, lol. Update soon.
t h e m u s h r o o m chapter 17 . 12/30/2005
ah! omfg! i like...didn't even realize this was up until i was browsing the recent chapters and i was like, holy effing hell! she updated! ah! anyways, i like this, but i *still* think it should be novak, cos he's the fucking hottest man on this planet. But, then again, johnny is too...damnit.

awesome
Lillix chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
I liked it for my first fiction press story.
Lightning Storm chapter 16 . 8/9/2005
I think she did, but I'm not sure. You're so cruel. Update soon
t h e m u s h r o o m chapter 16 . 8/8/2005
...u r evil...pure evil.

But I liked it...

KEEP IT UP!

me
Second to last Dragon Mistress chapter 16 . 8/8/2005
I really liked this chapter and now Im anxious to find out exactly what happened in the last one!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »