Reviews for When Will I Wake Up?
SilentWhisperWolf chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
lol, this is so funny! very interesting, i hope you update it again sometime soon.
0tomorrow0 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
I've read the old version and I can say that this is better. My favorite parts were the goldfish part (as everyone else is always mentioning) and especially the throwing-paper-in-the-wastebasket-and-missing-when-it-is-only-2-feet-away part! That is SO like me and my friend! But, I'm better than my friend because I don't walk into walls and trip over pebbles. *rofl*
My Brighter Darkness chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
I like ti was funny I'll by waittin' for the next chapter.
Enigmatic Huntress chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
I know I never read the old version of this but I love this version. Heather's thoughts had me laughing. My high points had to be the goldfish comment ( and to be fair- if she is that bad at keeping things alive she has got a point) and the way she was trying to convince herself she could take him. This is very amusing and so far at least I feel you are going for the lighthearted rather than serious approach. As it progesses I am thinking you will prob try to strike a balance between the two. Which is great. Besides, people often forget that when your in shock your reactions can appear wierd and your thoughts often are funny- depending on the situation, of course. Hope you update this. I am wondering exactly how she is going to save the world. Luv Kaitx
idontgetit91 chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
I couldn't really tell what was so scary about it. It's a good comedic thriller, but not much else.
Kimei Yuruumoto chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Hello (still alive after being gone for so long XD) cool story! Whenever Val says something in the story I imagine him with either Dracula's voice or someone very dignified (_;;) It was kewl how you put how she took everything into charge as she tried to make desicions and stuff like that (the fight or flight thing) I would've just been like:...O_O... lol _;; I find this story really awesome. D update please! (yeah i shouldn't talk) _ i'll heart you forever if you do! lol _ *waits for next update*-KY (dang i wrote a lot o_o;;)
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
hahaha! great first chapter. i really liked your main character. val was rather interesting too. are u gonna write more?
Tasha West chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
I liked it! I really did...didn't read the previous version but I like this, please update soon, I'd like to now what happens next?Tasha West;)