Reviews for Sneeze Time
checkerboxed chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
...I like it. Actually, I love it. Your writing style is very interesting... its like something i read once but cant quite remember. Heh. I qualify as one of those people who "really think it's real"... i am a hopeless romantic... Great Poem, though! And i love your pen name, dont change it, please?luv,rhia
Autumn Dance chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
This is innocent fun! I love it! Thanks for the other review- the "Let the Wind take you" poem links in with my Story "And I try and Fall asleep". About the punctuation- i know, but i have an unusual style of writing, but i will keep it in mind for next time. KW Love Immortal x
mercury.love chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Hmm. This is very different than anything I've ever read. It seems as if it should be funny, but it makes me almost sad... The last two lines are lovely, though... Overall, great job!
littlelights chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
haha ok i decided to drop you a review since you were so kind to review mine!

anyway it's an amusing poem. one of those games lovesick girls play when they are bored. hahaha. it's quite lighthearted but with a rather impt message at the end. not too bad an effort!
The Big Pimpin Pimple chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Hehe this poem is... I can't find a word good enough to praise it but i luv it.
Manju chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
haha. as i started reading this one i thought it was a chain letter. i hate those. but it's so funny. great job! i love the last line.
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Awesome work. Keep writing!

Anna
the-narration chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
ha! i bet there are people scrambling for paper and a pencil right now. really cute, and philosophical, in a way. good job.

-CV
Dina Rogoziansky chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
haha. i like that. ur poem makes me think of those ppl that follow chain letters to the tee, hoping their wish will come true. but it never does. yeah, our generation's pretty messed up in some ways.
secret thoughts revealed chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
nice poem i no some stupid people who are like that so blind romantic its sad great peom
lackluster chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
hah, i liked this! so true too! great job!

tuesday